Coach Spring 2014 Preview [TPF OFFICIAL]

I wonder if there's any chance the photos will get fixed on page 1 for the iPhone app (not sure what other browsers aren't working). I don't like having to open up the actual website to see them!

When do the spring bags start to be available?

I'm hoping to add the black bag with the white piping (way in back) to my Christmas list. I love black and white, plus this purse is classic with a nice touch and one compartment.

Attachments

• Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-40.jpg
    Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-40.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 2,273
  • Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-42.jpg
    Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-42.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 2,665
Thanks Vlad for the pics!

The three that caught my interest:
Interesting mix of textures, want to see it in another color (sand?)-
Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-27.jpg

Intrigued by the colors and textures-
Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-45.jpg

Reminds me of my Reed Krakoff Gym Bags with those handles. Would LOVE to see this in toffee or sand croc-
Coach-Spring-2014-Collection-54.jpg
the quilter in me LOVES the first two bags

You know what I like best out of this collection, not a bag, not shoes, but I love this turnlock display that the black shoe is on. How freaking cool is that?! I am not trying to be sarcastic, I would love to buy something like this!!

Attachments

• Turnlock display.jpg
    Turnlock display.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 2,463
You know what I like best out of this collection, not a bag, not shoes, but I love this turnlock display that the black shoe is on. How freaking cool is that?! I am not trying to be sarcastic, I would love to buy something like this!!
I noticed that turnlock display too! I am a sucker for turn locks and loved them on the original Legacy bags from years ago. I am thinking the display is a display and not a comfy stool to sit on!:lol: Ouch.