Coach Site....

Wow, lots of new things it looks like I need to start working extra overtime to feed my new Coach cravings.

I want this!!!

Me too if it were not so huge!! I'm waiting impatiently, lol, for Mary G's assessment and pics!! I tried on the editorial leather last weekend and am still not convinced I can pull this bag off. :sad:

I want to see pics if you get it. They don't have the try on option on this and I am having hard time judging the size, I love the denim color!!

I know! I think I'm going to call and see if the gallery store here has it. If I can use PCE on it, I just might get it! It looks like it's a decent size. Oh, and I need another cranberry type color like I need a hole (multiple holes) in my head!!! :noggin:

ooh really? cool, then hopefully i'll feel the same way cause i wanna buy the legacy fragrance too! can you describe the smell?

TnC- I just posted about it in another thread on the new Legacy fragrance... I'm really bad at distinguishing what exact 'notes' are in perfumes, but it's definitely smells a lot richer and much less floraly than the original one does. I can't even compare it to another perfume out there.
Here's what I usually wear- LAMB, Annick Goutal Petit Cherie (I think LAMB and Petit Cherie smell almost the same actually but LAMB is cheaper), D&G Light Blue and DKNY Be Delicious (the green one).
Too bad no one's invented 'smell-a-web'" yet or I could send you a whiff of it through the computer !

*drool* I loooove these

41833_b4ae_a0_front

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11674&category_id=73

41869_b4cm_a0_front

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11692&category_id=73

41829_b4ae_a0_front

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11672&category_id=73

98392_lbl_a0_front

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11758&category_id=73

TnC- I just posted about it in another thread on the new Legacy fragrance... I'm really bad at distinguishing what exact 'notes' are in perfumes, but it's definitely smells a lot richer and much less floraly than the original one does. I can't even compare it to another perfume out there.
Here's what I usually wear- LAMB, Annick Goutal Petit Cherie (I think LAMB and Petit Cherie smell almost the same actually but LAMB is cheaper), D&G Light Blue and DKNY Be Delicious (the green one).
Too bad no one's invented 'smell-a-web'" yet or I could send you a whiff of it through the computer !

:roflmfao: That's too funny! Actually my nose is so sensitive I feel like I can smell it through the web anyway!! :P I wish I could wear perfume, but I'm usually allergic to it or it gives me a bad headache. I was SOOO happy that little charm had lip gloss in it rather than perfume, but I was determined to get it no matter whether I sneezed my freaking head off or not!! :yes:

baglady, I thought legacy wax excluded? I would love to use my PCE on that, it is so pretty!!

Well, apparently there's a technicality... The "Bleecker Street" items are NOT excluded. I got PCE price adjustments on my Peytons last weekend. I'm not positive about this bag, though, and I would be going to a different store than where I got the adjustments...so I don't know for sure. I'll definitely check!

Crap, I got inpatient and used my PCE card last night.... Do you think if I called the store I just bought from and asked them to order some of the new things (apple keyfob and some other new accessories I love) that just came out over the phone (or I could go back into the store- it's on my way home) they'd let me use my PCE discount a second time?

Crap, I got inpatient and used my PCE card last night.... Do you think if I called the store I just bought from and asked them to order some of the new things (apple keyfob and some other new accessories I love) that just came out over the phone (or I could go back into the store- it's on my way home) they'd let me use my PCE discount a second time?

It depends on how strict the store is. Last time my store allowed that because I had placed the PCE order over the phone, and when I got to the store I realized I probably wouldn't like the bag in my order and so I wanted to add the teal Francine and wallet. The person ringing me up (who was not my normal SA) did allow that. It was about 2 days later too. I know they are being more strict, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also some stores will honor it even if you don't have the card if you are on their "list".

Wow, there's some cute stuff this time around. I like the Zoe a lot more now that I've seen it on the site. The woven and haircalf Zoes are tdf! I also like the Erin and Barrett but probably not enough to buy. The Aubrey style is cute but too expensive imho. I am really liking the Celeste, may need to own one. I also really like the Legacy exclusive lilac loafers-the black/dark denim are tdf! I've never paid full price for Coach shoes before but I may need to make an exception for these. And I'm still loving the style of the Delphine so I may order one for PCE.

:roflmfao: That's too funny! Actually my nose is so sensitive I feel like I can smell it through the web anyway!! :P I wish I could wear perfume, but I'm usually allergic to it or it gives me a bad headache. I was SOOO happy that little charm had lip gloss in it rather than perfume, but I was determined to get it no matter whether I sneezed my freaking head off or not!! :yes:

BagLady39- Thank goodness I'm not sensitive/allergic because I love perfume, but I know a lot of people are.
Last night, when I got to the Coach store, I was so excited that I actually liked the new Legacy Perfume that I sprayed a bunch on me from the tester, totally forgetting I had to get on the subway and then bus (the A/C wasn't working on my bus either) in order to get home.... I felt really bad for my fellow commuters. I need to remember to be more conscience of other people's noses from now on!!