COACH RAOK sign-ups for SUMMER!

hey guys. still working on buddies. but i think i've sent out emails to everyone who was accepted.

and please guys, don't be mad at me if you can't join this round okay? it's nothing personal. i really don't appreciate the tone of some emails i've gotten.

hey guys. still working on buddies. but i think i've sent out emails to everyone who was accepted.

and please guys, don't be mad at me if you can't join this round okay? it's nothing personal. i really don't appreciate the tone of some emails i've gotten.

That's sad, rules are in place for a reason were grown ups here

Sorry Kallison but your not the bad guy!

Isn't the whole idea here about KINDNESS? Giving Kallison an attitude really isn't in the spirit of that, is it? :nogood:

bump

sing ups end TONIGHT at midnight. the few remaining buddies will go out at that point.

and, remember!!! the questionnaire IS NOT OPTIONAL! it was under the rules that you agreed to.