Coach RAOK Questionnaire

Favorite colors: Black and purple

Favorite Scent (candle, home, etc.): Satsuma from The Body Shop, pumpkin, cinnamon-vanilla

Favorite Scent (perfume, lotion): Lucky Number 6 at the moment!

Favorite Coach lines: Signature, some of the patchwork, accessories of all varieties (scarves, keyfobs, etc.)

Favorite Foods: Do I have to narrow it down? :rolleyes: I'm a food lover in general. Especially fond of red meat-Prime Rib, steak, etc.

Favorite Stores: Target, Nordstrom, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Macy's, BeBe, Sephora, etc.

Personal Style: I think I have a very classic style with a little trendy thrown into the mix. I'm open to anything that strikes my fancy!

Favorite Make-up brand: I am a total make-up whore!!! I can spend hours in Sephora. I love Diorshow Mascara in waterproof black and Bare Escentuals.

Dream Vacation Spot: I'd love to visit Japan, Scotland, Ireland, and Spain just to name a few. I'm not really a tropical or beach kind of gal.

Coffee or tea: Coffee all the way! (Venti White Chocolate Mocha non-fat, no whipped)

Books you've wanted to buy or read: First of all, I love to read, but have little to time to do so. To remedy this, I listen to books on cd because I drive over 1,000 miles a week for work! I love chick-lit and fiction in general. My favorite authors are Nora Roberts(especially her In Death series writing as JD Robb), James Patterson, Jonathan Kellerman, Sue Grafton, etc.

Small Coach Accessories: Signature Flower Charm, "A" or "D" Charms, an umbrella

Hobbies: Spending time with my 5-year old son, shopping, dancing, doing a whole lotta nothing!:P

Other: I am a HUGE Indianapolis Colts fan! I absolutely adore giving/receiving gifts. I love sending and receiving cards and other small things. I like knowing someone out there is thinking about me and vice versa. TO MY RAOK BUDDY: If there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask!!!:yes:

just wanted to add that i also collect juicy couture charms, they are so fabulous! :yes:

oh, and my favorite animals are ELEPHANTS, and i find them lucky with their trunks up! lol. just some little quirky things about me.

^i don't think i would ever have the patience to write a novel or anything (though i would love to...). i'm more of a poet kind of girl! so props to you REAL writers!

Aarti, I never get to a point to revise. I'm still working on writing it. If I had more will power I would finish it. I'm really going to try to get it done in the next year. Then hopefully in another year I will have it revised and typed (yes I write it literally by hand!).

just bumping this back up to the first page!

if you all could try to send at least an e-card this week, that would be great! i just want to confirm everyone is involved, since i haven't heard from a few people lately!

i hope you all are having fun with this!!!

just bumping this back up to the first page!

if you all could try to send at least an e-card this week, that would be great! i just want to confirm everyone is involved, since i haven't heard from a few people lately!

i hope you all are having fun with this!!!

What do you mean you haven't heard from them? Are we supposed to be emailing you about something?

What do you mean you haven't heard from them? Are we supposed to be emailing you about something?
nope, you don't have to email me. i just either a)haven't seen them around the forum or b)they haven't done this questionnairre thing or c)whatever else.

i'm slightly paranoid (can you tell?) that something will go wrong and that everybody will hate me...

nope, you don't have to email me. i just either a)haven't seen them around the forum or b)they haven't done this questionnairre thing or c)whatever else.

i'm slightly paranoid (can you tell?) that something will go wrong and that everybody will hate me...

No worries. I'm having a blast shopping for my buddy and will start shipping soon!

Oh don't feel like that! We are all adults!