Coach RAOK Questionnaire

oooh! how cute!

under $5? I LOVE office supplies (I am a teacher...haha). I love ultra-fine point pens and sharpies. I love pens that look cool or write in cool colors. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE post-its! Of course, magazines make me happy. I read pretty much anything, so anything cool or fun is great. Hmmmm...I will have to think about this!

so basically, we raokers all share a love of coach bags, gum, stationery, ultra fine point sharpies, and ouchless ponytail holders

Yes! That would be me! And magazines, I have subscriptions to Lucky & Instyle but love getting the other fashion mags when I can!! And fine point colored sharpies are awesome, so versatile! No wonder we love each other so much! LOL!!

i dont know how i loose all the ouchless hair ties!?!?!?! every few months i need to buy the pack with a lot of them, and i just some how loose them...and i even wear 2-3 on my wrist at a time, so how i loose them all, i am just stuck!

the mini sharpies are awesome, not nearly as amazing as the fine point, but they are still awesome.

Add me to the ultra-fine Sharpie list/ouchless hair band list!

And my other under $5 goodies. Hello Kitty/My Melody/Kuromi/Cinnamaroll pens and matching mechanical pencils and small notebooks. Ice Breakers Sour Mints (in the lime green package).

Ok my 5 dollar items green orbit gum!! A must, ink pens seem to never have enough, sticky notes for by the phone maybe my son will actually tell me when my friends call? :s Marie Claire magazine would be great too!

for under $5 I love cheap cute stationery things too. I love the berry/peppermint gum ... I think it is eclipse fusion it is red & blue & white. cute barettes too. sharpies!! yes, my students always 'forget' to give mine back. dove dark chocolate!

under $5- cutesy stationary stuff (notepads/pens/whatever). gum (any type, i'm a gum addict). any candy, in general. nail polish in bright pinks. candles. bath salts/bubble bath. i love gossip mags (i have tons of subscriptions to fashion mags, but no gossip ones, lol. i love trashy stuff now and then!)

What are your thoughts on ebay purchases? There are some great bags out there, gently used for way under $100. I would love to get a bag if I was looking for a say, red leather bag, and my RAOK person got me that? Then some accessories to go with it.

What are you thoughts?