Coach purses. Where are they made?

Varies, some China, Philippines, Vietnam etc.. back long ago.. USA.

Thank you! I got an email a long explanation about the desiccation to have their purses made overseas wasn't a easily desicion. But I already knew that it wasn't the USA any more. I have a coach purse from year 1999 and I've noticed the difference in the leather that they are using vs from 1999. It's not the same

Thank you! I got an email a long explanation about the desiccation to have their purses made overseas wasn't a easily desicion. But I already knew that it wasn't the USA any more. I have a coach purse from year 1999 and I've noticed the difference in the leather that they are using vs from 1999. It's not the same

No, not much is the same. Though in fairness probably can apply to many things. :smile:

It's not the same but not necessarily worse. Coach has used many different types of leather. I have plenty of older Coach but I also love the leathers on many of my more recent bags including the 2009 Parker collection, 2006 Legacy, 2007 Bleecker, 2013 Legacy bucket bag, 2013 pebbled Legacy drawstring, and 2014 Bleecker, both smooth and pebbled.