Coach Poppy Perfume

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, I tried on a sample of the Poppy Perfume in the afternoon and it smells great! I woke up this morning and I can still smell it from my hair. My husband loves it so I'm going to wear it all the time now. :P I'm picking up a bottle tomorrow. I'm in my 40's and the smell just makes me feel young without trying too hard to be young. :graucho:

[​IMG]

Its fruity and floral tones of cucumber flower, mandarin, freesia, jasmine, water lily, gardenia, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow help create a scent that is sweet (without being overwhelming), floral (without being too earthy) and refreshing.

2. I have it and I LOVE IT...

3. i don't have it and WANT IT! LOL :biggrin:

4. Ha ha ha ha!!!!

5. Oh, this perfume smells so good! I like it so much, I even bought one of the purse sprays.

6. i like it, my mom is 52 and wants it! i am still in love with the legacy.

7. Even the bottle looks pretty!
    Now, you got me curious about the perfume.:biggrin:

8. I LOVE it too! I got it as soon as it came out :smile:. It is a great scent and it just picks me up sometimes :smile:!

9. It is a great scent. It's floral when you just sprayed it on and once it dries up I smell a subtle vanilla scent and a hint of floral. And it lasts on me all day. Finally, a perfume that goes well with my body chemistry. :smile: And my husband even took notice.

10. So where do you get it?

11. #11 Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
    I love it too and love that it doesn't give me a headache.:happydance:
    (All of the Estee Lauder perfumes give me a headache, regardless of whether or not I like them, and the Coach perfumes are made by Estee Lauder...I think.)

12. You are absolutely right. I used to wear CK Euphoria. I love the smell but it does give me a headache. I just finished the bottle that my husband gave me 2 years ago.

13. You can order it online or at a Coach Store. I'm not sure if the outlets carry it.

14. I got the purse spray at Macy's. While I love the scent it doesn't seem to last on me. :sad:

15. That's too bad. It really depends on your body chemistry. Sometimes a perfume smell changes once it hits your body. It just happens this perfume works on me. I used to wear Escape for Women by CK before I started wearing Euphoria. It lasts forever on me but the smell is overpowering. I just put a little dab on my neck and it lasts a very long time.

The Poppy Perfume is perfect for me. It's not overpowering with just a hint of sweetness and floral.