Coach patent leather

I_nadia_K

May 29, 2007
hi all,im sorry if this has been posted before coz ive been searching this topic page by page but couldn't find it what with the search function nowhere to be seen.ok,im planning to get the HAMPTONS LEATHER TOTES CAPACITY WRISTLET but since i have no experience with patent leather..i need to know on its durability.will it scratch easily?im kinda rough with my wristlets as i used them as my wallet.

thanks!:wlae:

I have several of patent bags and wristlets from Coach and I have never had a problem with the durability. I love that Hamptons capacity wristlet and have it in the pink to match my Ergo patent satchel. I think the platinum one looks awesome!

just be careful about it staying wet. My Ergo hobo has cracked and peeled around the edges and the store told me because I didn't dry it off immediately after it was wet.

just be careful about it staying wet. My Ergo hobo has cracked and peeled around the edges and the store told me because I didn't dry it off immediately after it was wet.

oh wow.....good to know! I didn't know that about patent. I'm getting my first patent piece next week. Thanks for the advice! :tup: