Coach Patchwork

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone seen the New Coach patchwork ERGO bag?

what do you think of it? i was thinking buying it but am torn between that one and the White ERGO handbag?

what do you think of the new Patchwork ERGO?
    should I get the WHITE leather ERGO bag instead?

2. forgot to add the pic of the new patchwork bag. what do you think of it?[​IMG]

3. I like it. I have a very similar one but I can't remember the name of the style, in the same colourway. For some reason, I dislike patchwork in other bags but Coach always gets it right in my opinion. I say go for it!

4. Wow, I'm surprised, I love that. Very cute casual bag.

5. thanks so much for your comment. i think i might buy it! :tup:

6. I don't care for it, but then again, i have never seen a patchwork bag that I actually liked. I really like the white leather one though.

7. I would go with the white bag, not a fan of the patchwork.

8. i agree not a fan of patchwork i love the leather ergos so i would go with that one :smile:

9. I personally don't like it at all - but if you love it, who cares! Get it!

:smile:

10. yeah...i wear a lot of jeans..so i figured if i get the denim ergo patchwork, might look like too much denim all together..know what i mean? :girlsigh:
    so...i might end up getting the white ergo leather which i really like but all the stores in my area, San Francisco, are all sold out! ugh:sad:

11. honestly i hate patchwork, and this one is kinda cute! if you're going to add patchwork to your collection, this should be the one right here

12. It's cute but JMHO I would probably get a plain Ergo and a patchwork wristlet.

13. I really don't care for anything in patchwork and the Ergo design isn't a favorite either but different strokes for different folks! I'm a hardware wh*re....my bags need some more bling. :P

14. I never liked patchwork until they came out with the denim color one. WOW, beautiful. Perfect with jeans.