Coach Parker in Heather Gray

NovemberScorpio

May 4, 2018
I think that I may be one of the few that has this bag in this color. Searched IG & YT & haven't seen any postings.

I love this style bag BUT I will NEVER buy another calfskin leather purse again. I purchased it back in mid April & it started to crease. Called COACH they said its the leather. Then it scratches easily. I have the SADDLEBAG & have carried it for 2 years, minimal creasing & NO scratches, of course its the gloved tanned leather. Maybe they should've made this color in the quilted. I've considered getting the black/black quilted one but I think I am just going to wait to see what COACH comes out with in the fall or spring. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what, but I am just NOT pleased. The bag is GORGEOUS, don't get me wrong about that but I am very dainty & the scratches are driving me CRAZY.

I found the perfect gray leopard (ocelet) COACH wallet from POSHMARK to match. I have a 4x4 clear wonder woman cosmetic case that stores my toiletries. I could carry my iPad mini in it as well but it makes it heavy as a crossbody.

I am currently trying to find COACH twilly scarves to dress it up. I may go to my COACH store & have them add some rivets, not sure yet. I've reached out to COACH to see if they will do anything.

I was at my local store today, and we were talking about the Parker and how it creases so when worn. My SA suggested it to me since I was pouting about the Dinky 24 being discontinued, but it just isn't the same. They need to redo them with like you said, glove tanned leather, and a thicker, more reinforced flap to prevent the creasing.

I was at my local store today, and we were talking about the Parker and how it creases so when worn. My SA suggested it to me since I was pouting about the Dinky 24 being discontinued, but it just isn't the same. They need to redo them with like you said, glove tanned leather, and a thicker, more reinforced flap to prevent the creasing.

Ditto; when I saw how thin the leather is, even from looking online, I knew there would be issues. My saddle bags have never given me grief, since they're much more substantial. Sorry this is happening to you OP...

Reactions: NovemberScorpio
Dinky 24 is being discontinued? Did they mention if a new size will debut, or are we going to be stuck with the regular (small sized) Dinky?

Dinky 24 is being discontinued? Did they mention if a new size will debut, or are we going to be stuck with the regular (small sized) Dinky?
Well she didn't actually say 'discontinued', but she said she didn't see any new ones coming out any time soon, and that's never a good thing. And pouted about it because I tend to end up liking specific styles and then they do that to me- get rid of them.

Well she didn't actually say 'discontinued', but she said she didn't see any new ones coming out any time soon, and that's never a good thing. And pouted about it because I tend to end up liking specific styles and then they do that to me- get rid of them.
Ouch okay. I was eyeing it as a travel bag since it's got a chain strap which can't be cut.

Ouch okay. I was eyeing it as a travel bag since it's got a chain strap which can't be cut.
And to add, I asked them in the chat feature recently as well if there were any showing up as coming soon/slated for pre-Fall, etc. and she told me no. Now, it could possiblly come back for winter. I did complain to the ladies at the local store how it was a well received bag on here, and they agreed that it sold well at the store too, so maybe, just maybe the Coach gods will decide on a comeback. One can hope!

And to add, I asked them in the chat feature recently as well if there were any showing up as coming soon/slated for pre-Fall, etc. and she told me no. Now, it could possiblly come back for winter. I did complain to the ladies at the local store how it was a well received bag on here, and they agreed that it sold well at the store too, so maybe, just maybe the Coach gods will decide on a comeback. One can hope!
Yeah my SA told me during the last sale it was being discontinued. He said that when its gone its gone. I don't really get that because that's the better size! They keep coming out with different regular size dinky colors, embellishments, quilting, etc, but ignore the 24! They always get rid of what works. I know dinky 24 had some variations, but not nearly as many as the regular size.

Reactions: Teagaggle
It's the story of my life, I get into a specific style and then they decide to delete it but keep ones that make no sense....*looking at you, Swingpack, when the Bleecker Daily Bag made so much more sense*

Yeah my SA told me during the last sale it was being discontinued. He said that when its gone its gone. I don't really get that because that's the better size! They keep coming out with different regular size dinky colors, embellishments, quilting, etc, but ignore the 24! They always get rid of what works. I know dinky 24 had some variations, but not nearly as many as the regular size.

Or the Rogue 36...go figure! I wouldn't even have minded a dinky 32, but everything came in the black copper hardware.

Reactions: holiday123

Did you purchase the Parker?

Dang Coach! I need that bag! Too bad the denim in the SAS is already sold out. Black is still full price. Boo :sad: