Coach Parker 32 caving in

Jun 24, 2022
I purchased a Coach Parker 32 brand new at the beginning of this year and the front and back of the bag are caving in. It is leaving wrinkles across the front and back and it is supposed to be smooth leather. It has been stuffed when it is not in use. Is this a quality issue with this bag?

Reactions: thewave1969
I purchased a Coach Parker 32 brand new at the beginning of this year and the front and back of the bag are caving in. It is leaving wrinkles across the front and back and it is supposed to be smooth leather. It has been stuffed when it is not in use. Is this a quality issue with this bag?
Congrats. I find the Parker 32 one of the most pretty bags made by Coach. I bought 3 a couple of years ago, one smooth leather and 2 croc embossed. I don't wear them often as I rotate a lot, but they are always kept stuffed in their dustbags adn still look new. I found very useful leaving the original cardboard bottom insert from their packaging in place, so that the bag will not cave in from the weight of the items carried. I don't know how often you wear yours, but some support on the bottom could help.

Congrats. I find the Parker 32 one of the most pretty bags made by Coach. I bought 3 a couple of years ago, one smooth leather and 2 croc embossed. I don't wear them often as I rotate a lot, but they are always kept stuffed in their dustbags adn still look new. I found very useful leaving the original cardboard bottom insert from their packaging in place, so that the bag will not cave in from the weight of the items carried. I don't know how often you wear yours, but some support on the bottom could help.

Thanks I will try that