Coach Owl Keychain

Doesn't anyone have it? It has the signature fabric as a stomach. Does it have a small Coach metal lozenge hanging from the keyring?

I've got one right here beside me, with my office keys on it. Yes, it does have the metal lozenge. Oh, and the ring and lozenge are brass.

Here are a couple of pics of it on my bags:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my that owl is a cutie. I have a friend that is a Chi Omega, so I bet she would LOVE this for her upcoming birthday.

Is the owl still availble?

I got it at the store right after it came out last year. I think it was in May-June. Anyway, they've been out of the regular price stores for a long time and I don't know if they come up at the outlets ever. eBay is probably your best bet.

:wtf:

(sorry, just kidding - I'm a bird biologist so that's blasphemy to me ;) . And congrats on finding one!!! :yahoo:. Oh, and for what it's worth, lots of people mistake it for a penguin so you should be able to get away with it.)

Sialia, that owl keychain is especially fitting for you since you're a bird biologist! I love it's signature stomach so much! I cannot wait until it comes! :yes:

Sialia, that owl keychain is especially fitting for you since you're a bird biologist! I love it's signature stomach so much! I cannot wait until it comes! :yes:

LOL, I know! I was so excited when I saw they had it. I was at the store with my son (who was 2 at the time) and we looked at that and the monkey, which came out at the same time. I REALLY wanted the owl but I decided to let him choose...and he picked the owl! So I guess that means the whole bird thing is genetic :P .