Coach outlet getting lazy?

Hmmm... I got a Parker Hippie in the Light Khaki/Sand and it had a Dust Bag inside, the nice big brown one... This was the only Hippie I found at my Outlet....

They used to call around for me. I have done a lot of charge sends over the years, plus buy a lot in their store. Most of the SAs all know me, including managers so it isn't like I am someone who was in there for the first time! I understand they may be getting busy, but come on- doesn't mean you lose customer service skills.

Oh, my outlet used to hold anything for me, even if it was a "clearance bag" but now they won't!!! I could understand this if I had ever ONCE failed to come and buy the bag as I promised I would...but that NEVER happened, and in most cases I was there earlier then promised and usually purchased more then just the item that was on hold. My outlet NEVER offered a phonecall anywhere for anything. They finally broke down and let me do a charge-hold about 6 months ago for the 1st time, claiming they could now "because we have a new area manager, so new rules."

WHATEVER is what I SAY!!!! I think I'll just go back to my usual outlet, but I'm not gonna be the same old friendly customer, and if they ask me why I just may have to tell them about themselves!!!!

They used to call around for me. I have done a lot of charge sends over the years, plus buy a lot in their store. Most of the SAs all know me, including managers so it isn't like I am someone who was in there for the first time! I understand they may be getting busy, but come on- doesn't mean you lose customer service skills.

Well, I have gotten the coup 3 of the last 4 weeks, but not this week!
Also, went to the outlet in Tuscola, IL last Friday and purchased a Bonnie satchel. I looked in one and there was a white bag, but I must have ended up with the other one they had. Thinking back, I realized they didn't even open up the bag -- I mean I could have put something in there! I get home and guess what! No dustbag! I was steamed! Typical.

cabazon has been taking the dust bags out for almost a year now.... :tdown:

seems really stupid to me to pull something out of a bag just to spite outlet shoppers of FP bags....

AND they are paying for manppower to remove them!!!!!

cabazon has been taking the dust bags out for almost a year now.... :tdown:

seems really stupid to me to pull something out of a bag just to spite outlet shoppers of FP bags....

AND they are paying for manppower to remove them!!!!!

I know, almost everytime I've purchased a bag from Cabazon it has no dustbag. I just bought my spectator shoulder bag and it definitely needs a dustbag. I have a giftbox I can keep her in though. I think I'll go to my boutique today and see if I can get one.

The factory stores technically aren't supposed to put FP merch in ClienTrac, it's only supposed to be used for FS merch. It takes business away from FP when customers are waiting for a certain bag to arrive at their outlet instead of getting it at the boutique. So when they tell you they aren't using it anymore, maybe what they mean is they aren't using it for FP merch?
Also, what day where you at the outlet when they told you they couldn't call other stores for you? On weekends they aren't allowed to call around because it's so busy. Even if store A called store B on a weekend, store B has every right to tell store A that they don't have the time to look for a bag. Whereas if a customer were to call, they would make time to look for it. KWIM?
As far as the coupons go, it clearly states "not valid on previous purchases."