Coach outlet bummer :(

I get most of my stuff at PCE time at the retail stores. But this is only because I am 6 hours from an outlet and 5 minutes from my full price store. Otherwise I would definitely be an outlet stalker! LOL

I am an outlet stalker... I have never paid full price. I have only been into Coach since like December though. I just can't pay full price after paying outlet prices. I guess if I really fell in love with a full price bag I might do it someday. Outlet stalking can be really fun and addictive lol. Plus the stuff they have in the full price store right now doesn't really thrill me. I love Madison!!!

The transfers from the full price boutiques are hit & miss at the outlets. Sometimes they only get a few in and they are gone as soon as they hit the shelves. It's best to drop by often and ask the SAs about something you are interested in. Although from what I've seen at my outlet, they can't/won't hold things in the back, it's just a matter of unpacking boxes, bringing the bags out to the front, keeping the shelves as full as possible, etc.

I think most of us buy at both Coach boutiques and outlets. Though some will only buy from outlets because of the prices. Others, who either don't live near outlets or just prefer the convenience, buy bags at the Coach boutiques or order online.

Alex I live in orlando too, I understand your pain LOL. BUT!!! Just as a suggestion, try to go the Coach Outlet @ Premium Mall, they always seem to have better selection than the one @ The Prime Outlets... Sadly, I live 3min from the Prime and have to drive 20min to get to the Premium... But I think it's worth it! Last Sunday I scored this!!! :yahoo:

Ps. I also found a belt 50% off at the Premium while it was full priced at the Prime

Welcome! The outlets are a bit hit or miss, and mine at least has been a miss for the past month or so. Always worth a look in if you're close by, though, you never know what you'll find. You can ask to have your name added to the email list at the outlet, they send out email coupons pretty frequently lately ... and check the "Coach Shopping" subforum before you go, kind tPFers who get the email will post a link where you can print the coupon. There's a coupon right now until Sunday:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/new-20-30-coupon-valid-3-22-3-a-571478.html

For PCE, you can browse at the FP store and ask to be added to the mail and email list, and when there's a PCE running, a lot of stores will give you the discount if you just show up and ask for it.

Maybe I'll pop down there before work on Friday and check it out. I work in a mall with a Coach retail store, but it's rare that I can afford a full price coach bag. I have my eye on a few though, I walk by every day on my way to work. How can I get to be a part of the PCE?

I assume you work at Millenia and went to Prime? I would try Premium (exit 68) -- Prime has been really hit or miss for the past few months. I haven't bought anything since November, and it hasn't been for lack of trying. :sad:

Yeah I've been to that outlet before. Problem is its in the complete opposite direction of my house. I live over by UCF and Prime is a quick hop from Millenia. I think I will end up buying from the store at Millenia.

Hi,
I think the outlets can be hit or miss. Good luck in finding a Peyton or Madison Sabrina now! When they reach the outlets, they go pretty quick! I live in MN so it is a Crap shoot as far as finding an FP Deletes there! You live in Florida so I would say that you would have great luck in finding FP Deletes at your outlet!!!
At my outlet, they just had a couple of Copper Audreys and a Copper Claire about three weeks ago! Otherwise, Some Poppy and MFF bags! (Poppy still only 30% off!)
Good Luck on your hunt!!!

Lynne :biggrin: