Coach Outlet Advice?

jessamine3

Hoarder of Handbags
Feb 13, 2016
IMG_3985%2B2.jpg

(My recent Coach Outlet find—I mentioned to the SA that I was looking for Rogues/1941 deletes, and she checked the back and came out with this awesome Rogue Briefcase! I added the stickman today.)

My apologies if this has already been discussed in depth, but I’m wondering how to go about finding FP deletes at my local Coach Outlet (Rogues in particular, although my 1941 wishlist in general is looong! ). I chatted with a SA from my local FP store who mentioned that some should be arriving at the outlet in a couple of weeks. What’s the best strategy for nabbing one—should I call the outlet store every morning to ask if they’ve received anything, or are SAs sometimes willing to reach out to you if what you’re looking for becomes available? I usually buy bags online/secondhand, so this is relatively new (and exciting) territory for me...:nuts:

Honestly, I would not recommend calling them everyday because it might annoy them (maybe try calling once a week or every other day might be a better idea).

They won't let you know of their stock unless you have a close relationship with a sales associate. The best thing you can do is visit the store once a week until the employees have the items out on the floor. The deletes won't sell out right away because it's only 60% off retail right now, so I don't think you need to worry about that.

Good luck! Hope you will be able to find something exciting at your nearest outlet.

Thank you so much!! I’m relieved to hear that calling every day isn’t necessary. A chain of resale stores called Tuesday Morning used to occasionally sell a rare fashion doll brand (my other collecting hobby, LOL), and collectors were known to call individual stores every single day to see if any had arrived. I’m glad that’s not the norm here! :biggrin:

I live about 25 minutes away from the outlet, so going every week could be doable. Is there a universally “better” day to go to the outlet store, or does it vary wildly by each individual store? (Edited to clarify: “better” in terms of seeing new inventory)

Honestly, I would not recommend calling them everyday because it might annoy them (maybe try calling once a week or every other day might be a better idea).

They won't let you know of their stock unless you have a close relationship with a sales associate. The best thing you can do is visit the store once a week until the employees have the items out on the floor. The deletes won't sell out right away because it's only 60% off retail right now, so I don't think you need to worry about that.

Good luck! Hope you will be able to find something exciting at your nearest outlet.

Last edited:
Thank you so much!! I’m relieved to hear that calling every day isn’t necessary. A chain of resale stores called Tuesday Morning used to occasionally sell a rare fashion doll brand (my other collecting hobby, LOL), and collectors were known to call every single day to see if any had arrived. I’m glad that’s not the norm here! :biggrin:

I live about 25 minutes away from the outlet, so going every week could be doable. Is there a universally “better” day to go to the outlet store, or does it vary wildly by each individual store?
You wouldn't by any chance be a Pullip collector? I am a Pullip collector, and even though there are no TM stores near me, I've heard all about the feeding frenzies over $39.99 Pullip dolls at TM.

I totally am, haha! They went up to $49.99 for a while (but went back down to $39.99 again this year from what I’ve heard), although it sounds like TM might not get them anymore. I found some Dals, Littles, and a Byul in the past—nothing recently since they discontinued the hotline.

You wouldn't by any chance be a Pullip collector? I am a Pullip collector, and even though there are no TM stores near me, I've heard all about the feeding frenzies over $39.99 Pullip dolls at TM.

Reactions: ArmCandyLuvr
IMG_3985%2B2.jpg

(My recent Coach Outlet find—I mentioned to the SA that I was looking for Rogues/1941 deletes, and she checked the back and came out with this awesome Rogue Briefcase! I added the stickman today.)

My apologies if this has already been discussed in depth, but I’m wondering how to go about finding FP deletes at my local Coach Outlet (Rogues in particular, although my 1941 wishlist in general is looong! ). I chatted with a SA from my local FP store who mentioned that some should be arriving at the outlet in a couple of weeks. What’s the best strategy for nabbing one—should I call the outlet store every morning to ask if they’ve received anything, or are SAs sometimes willing to reach out to you if what you’re looking for becomes available? I usually buy bags online/secondhand, so this is relatively new (and exciting) territory for me...:nuts:
Congrats! I purchased my first Rogue Briefcase last month, I got smooth leather instead of Pebbled. You need a find a SA who will let you about what stock they I deletes or help you do a found order. You will need the style number and you must go to the store. Not all outlets allow found orders and there a some outlets that do phone orders. I’ve purchased most of my Rogues from the outlet, except my first generation bags, Butterscotch Rogue Satchel and Tea Rose Heather Grey Rogue 25. The Briefcase looks great with the stickman bag charm.

Last edited:
Hi.. If you want a certain bag..better to do a Found Order at your outlet. Just give them Style number with F in front. It will cost $10 for ship.
Good Luck!! Your Rogue Briefcase is really nice. Congrats..

Congrats! I purchased my first Rogue Briefcase last month, I got smooth leather instead of Pebbled. You need a find a SA who will let you about what stock they I deletes or help you do a found order. You will need the style number and you must go to the store. Not all outlets allow found orders and there a some outlets that do phone orders. I’ve purchased most of my Rogues from the outlet, except my first generation bags, Butterscotch Rogue Satchel and Tea Rose Heather Grey Rogue 25. The Briefcase looks great with the stickman bag charm.
No outlets does phone orders