Coach online, seriously flawed

The bad packaging is normal for Coach unfortunately. They often don't wrap items securely and put them in boxes without padding.

The week long UPS ground is usually only used for Coach outlet. Items ordered from Coach.com usually use 3 day shipping. Charging to ship it back is not normal for orders from Coach.com.It might be from the outlet. I don't know since I've never shipped anything back to them.

In the future, I suggest you find a good SA at a store to order from. You can order over the phone. Lately I've been ordering from an SA in Las Vegas even though I don't live there. Then if there is something wrong, she handles it.

Quick question, I ordered something during the black friday sale and I'm sure its UPS ground, does that mean I paid for MFF item??? I purchased directly from coach itself

Quick question, I ordered something during the black friday sale and I'm sure its UPS ground, does that mean I paid for MFF item??? I purchased directly from coach itself
If you ordered from coach.com, it should be FP. I could be wrong or they changed it. Every PCE order and Coach.com order I've placed has always been 3 day shipping. I've never ordered from SAS so I don't know whether that is slower shipping. This sale is kind of like SAS. I remember ordering from shoe sales before they had SAS and I still got 3 day shipping.

If you ordered from coach.com, it should be FP. I could be wrong or they changed it. Every PCE order and Coach.com order I've placed has always been 3 day shipping. I've never ordered from SAS so I don't know whether that is slower shipping. This sale is kind of like SAS. I remember ordering from shoe sales before they had SAS and I still got 3 day shipping.

Oh ok, I thought I was paying this price for MFF item I was gonna say....lol but as long as it's FP and the quality is there I don't mind.

Sucks I didn't get 3 day shipping but that's ok

Thanks for the reply ♡

my 2 orders, both from coach.com were both shipped UPS ground (and the return labels were UPS ground), and each one took 7 days or more to reach me, since i'm in CA. one of the items, according to a post here, was shipped with old paperwork, and the original shipping address was from Missouri and not Jacksonville. perhaps they just fulfill orders from wherever the product is? which would also account for why the shipping is so bad - it's not being done at a central location?

my 2 orders, both from coach.com were both shipped UPS ground (and the return labels were UPS ground), and each one took 7 days or more to reach me, since i'm in CA. one of the items, according to a post here, was shipped with old paperwork, and the original shipping address was from Missouri and not Jacksonville. perhaps they just fulfill orders from wherever the product is? which would also account for why the shipping is so bad - it's not being done at a central location?
Ordinarily items are shipped from JAX, but if they've run out of stock there, they will fulfill your order from a store. Then you are at the mercy of the store employees who aren't experienced at packing and may not have the materials.

The UPS ground shipping for FP orders must be a new policy. I know how long it takes. I'm in California too and I've had orders take 2 weeks.

Also to add to the shipping- Anytime there are sales and events, the shipping time goes from efficient to meh. It can take sometimes over a week to get something during an event vs. regular times because they can't seem to keep up with the orders.

In the future, I suggest you find a good SA at a store to order from. You can order over the phone. Lately I've been ordering from an SA in Las Vegas even though I don't live there. Then if there is something wrong, she handles it.

^^ This. I always call my local boutique to order, and they never fail to give me FREE overnight shipping. This is the best method for ordering IMO.

Ordinarily items are shipped from JAX, but if they've run out of stock there, they will fulfill your order from a store. Then you are at the mercy of the store employees who aren't experienced at packing and may not have the materials.

The UPS ground shipping for FP orders must be a new policy. I know how long it takes. I'm in California too and I've had orders take 2 weeks.

2 weeks??? That's insane to me ! But maybe just because I'm impatient

I ordered from the Coach.com site(for the first time!); I have placed orders from the outlet online sales before. There was no comparison. I live in the Phoenix area, and I had my order in 24 hours.
BEAUTIFULLY wrapped, perfectly shipped.
Sorry to hear someone had a poor experience.
I ordered a Bleecker mini duffle with grommets last year at Macy's...it was shipped in a poly bag..nothing to protect it..not even a plastic bag on the inside. THAT was disappointing. I have sworn of Macy's since then.

What if one doesn't have a "local" boutique? Do you then just call the one closest to you?
My closest boutique is 2 hours away.

You can call and order from ANY boutique. It's just nice to have a relationship of sorts with an SA to get perks like free overnight shipping.

ok, i will need to wait and see as everything i ordered was from coach.com ... more reasons to see they are not very efficient though. sending me out of date paperwork as well. really bummed. it's hard to like a product or feel good about it when it's dumped into a box. presentation counts for a lot, like with food, you know? it might be the same dish but how it looks matters when you get it :smile:

That is weird. I'm sorry your experiences haven't been the best but I hope they are working it out with you. My purchases so far from Coach.com including outlet purchases have been great, everything came nicely wrapped in more protective material than I feel was needed.

They just changed the return policy a few months ago. So if you order online and return with their shipping labels then you are charged the $7. If you return to a store them you will get the return back. Always call to a store because from what I know shipping from a store is free and if you ask they can waive to get at least day shipping for free. Plus now you only have 60 days to return any item otherwise after 60 days you can't even do an exchange.

They just changed the return policy a few months ago. So if you order online and return with their shipping labels then you are charged the $7. If you return to a store them you will get the return back. Always call to a store because from what I know shipping from a store is free and if you ask they can waive to get at least day shipping for free. Plus now you only have 60 days to return any item otherwise after 60 days you can't even do an exchange.

Returns by mail are free, says so right on their website.