Coach NEW releases UPDATE!!!

wow! i love the denim in general so this is like a dream come true for me. and the chocolate . . . OMG i amgoing to be sooooooooo broke it's not even funny ;)

thanks for the info and pics spacytracy and kallison.

030507_fragranceINSPIRATION_01.jpg

this is the print for the carly bags!
Lets see the pics of you and your hair...come on....I like the medium Carly, with the choco c's thinking of bringing my whiskey back for that but wonder if it is going to be heavy in medium with the hardware or get very dirty. It is for order, but not in the catolog and the legacy regular line is going to have the same pattern, the Carly is just a name for the style...:heart:

Do you guys think the new carly will get dirty easily?? I seriously can't stop thinking about it, but I'd hate to spend all that money on a bag & have it get dirty (i'm referring to the chocolate on white)

I don't worry about stuff like that. I take good care of my things and don't set my bags on the ground. Accidents happen of course, but nothing you can do about that. None of my bags are "dirty".

And everything can be protected in some form or another, with Scotchguard, etc.

Do you guys think the new carly will get dirty easily?? I seriously can't stop thinking about it, but I'd hate to spend all that money on a bag & have it get dirty (i'm referring to the chocolate on white)

I think there are products that can help you protect the fabric (hopefully someone will be able to give some details), but I saw a girl in Dunkin Donuts today with a verry dirty white & chocolate bag :sad: It made me so sad to see! I hope there is some way to keep that from happening.

I ordered the large Carly in chocolate signature today. My SA seemed to believe it would not be available in the medium size, ah, more misinformation.

It's okay though because I think I will like the large better anyway when I get it next week.

Those with the large Carly: do you love the size? I tried it on and was surprised that it was not too overwhelming on my small frame.

There should be a medium Carly. It's actually just called the Carly.

Large Carly (10795) $428
, Carly (10794) $368, and Small Carly (10793) $228.

In any case, hope you like the large one! :smile: