Coach NEW releases UPDATE!!!

I ordered the large Carly in chocolate signature today. My SA seemed to believe it would not be available in the medium size, ah, more misinformation.

It's okay though because I think I will like the large better anyway when I get it next week.

Those with the large Carly: do you love the size? I tried it on and was surprised that it was not too overwhelming on my small frame.

^i love my large carly...but i'm also not small, in ANY way. so it's proportionate for me.

i use it for school stuff and, when class is done for the day, i take my books out and use it as my purse. very convenient.

I think it will be fun to have a big bag. whee!

Especially if it is relatively light, which I am hoping the cotton sig will be, if it's anything like it was last year.

Now I wish I had hung on to my signature cotton chocolate pouch! :crybaby:

i'm assuming that will be about the same weight as the carly's are now. and the large carly i have is a sig one- and i love it. perfect weight. not too much hardware, which i love.

I love the chocolate and the denim!!! ugh...too many cute things how will I afford all of these beauties??!! I've received a PCE invite before but that was in early 2006. I've been shopping online, macy's and all through the outlets, but how much do you have to spend in the boutiques to get an invite? I'll need one to afford all of the cute Carly stuff!!!

I love the chocolate and the denim!!! ugh...too many cute things how will I afford all of these beauties??!! I've received a PCE invite before but that was in early 2006. I've been shopping online, macy's and all through the outlets, but how much do you have to spend in the boutiques to get an invite? I'll need one to afford all of the cute Carly stuff!!!

I never got one but I called a store and asked a manager about it and he held one for me.