Coach Monogramming!!

gg.leigh

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
I was just surfing, and notice that on the Coach Japan site, there is a new service for Monogramming!! Does anyone know when this might be rollout to the US?

Attachments

• Coach1.jpg
    Coach1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,293
  • Coach2.jpg
    Coach2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,605
I know that the men's Coach store here in the U.S. already does the monogramming. I had them put my last name on the leather tag on my Bleecker Legacy messenger bag and just love it! Wondering when the women's stores will start doing this...?

I know that the men's Coach store here in the U.S. already does the monogramming. I had them put my last name on the leather tag on my Bleecker Legacy messenger bag and just love it! Wondering when the women's stores will start doing this...?

I didn't know this is available for Men's Coach store!! I don't recall seeing any sort of advertising while at the store. Was there a charge for this?

It's an interesting idea. If I were the type of person to buy and keep a bag for the rest of my life, this would work for me. But I like to switch things up, and sell bags when I am ready for a new one, so the resale value on a monogrammed bag would just tank, I'd think?? I accidentally bought a beautiful classic leather coach bag that upon further inspection at home, realized someone had lightly monogrammed it. I was kinda bummed about that!!