Coach Legacy Universal Case as a wallet?

I bought the UV one on sale recently with the intent to use it as a small wallet in my mini duffle or other small purses. I guess the UV is an older style though because it doesnt look like the one in your pic.

there are two styles.. this one was the same as the madison case..
_7637468.jpg

Perhaps they are doing away with the madison line.. but it could also be a nordie /department store exclusive...

I've been using mine as a wallet/cell phone holder. Sometimes it's stuffed with cash and the phone goes in my purse, sometimes my phone goes in there. I also have my car keys attached to it because I like to lose those... works great!

Thanks for all of the feedback! I think I need to pick one of these up :smile:

I bought this one as a phone case instead. I bought a colorblocked leather in mint green and yellow. It has 2 zip pockets. It's very roomy. It holds my iPhone with its bulky case, has three card slot compartments with the 2nd zip are still free. It's still light and I LOVE it!!!! The solid colors are $68 and the prints are $58 I think. Colorblock is $78

Attachments

• coachcellcase.jpg
    coachcellcase.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 254
I bought this one as a phone case instead. I bought a colorblocked leather in mint green and yellow. It has 2 zip pockets. It's very roomy. It holds my iPhone with its bulky case, has three card slot compartments with the 2nd zip are still free. It's still light and I LOVE it!!!! The solid colors are $68 and the prints are $58 I think. Colorblock is $78

Here's the inside pic I found online

Attachments

• inside cellcase.jpg
    inside cellcase.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 495