Coach Large Crossbody Dufflette

Evergreen253

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone have the Large Crossbody Dufflette? I've been eyeing it on the Macy's website for awhile now. Today the color I wanted was on sale plus I was finally able to use a coupon. So I ordered it for a little less than half off the original price. I haven't seen anyone post about this particular bag. How old is it? I have no idea. If you own it, how do you like it? Pictures?

Does anyone have the Large Crossbody Dufflette? I've been eyeing it on the Macy's website for awhile now. Today the color I wanted was on sale plus I was finally able to use a coupon. So I ordered it for a little less than half off the original price. I haven't seen anyone post about this particular bag. How old is it? I have no idea. If you own it, how do you like it? Pictures?

Did you receive it yet? I saw one in a store yesterday for awesome price and was thinking about it.

Reactions: Evergreen253
Did you receive it yet? I saw one in a store yesterday for awesome price and was thinking about it.
Yes I have received it and I love it! It is a nice sized bag able to hold all that I like to carry. I hate small bags because I like to carry my life around with me. Lol I got the fatigue color and I was not sure about it but I really like it. The leather is nice. I live in the Seattle area so it has already been rained on a few times and it is still perfect. OH and I love the thicker adjustable strap. It's a plain bag but that is what I like for everyday. So anyone on the fence about it-get it! :smile:

Yes I have received it and I love it! It is a nice sized bag able to hold all that I like to carry. I hate small bags because I like to carry my life around with me. Lol I got the fatigue color and I was not sure about it but I really like it. The leather is nice. I live in the Seattle area so it has already been rained on a few times and it is still perfect. OH and I love the thicker adjustable strap. It's a plain bag but that is what I like for everyday. So anyone on the fence about it-get it! :smile:
Thanks for the update! I'm considering heading back to the store to see if it's still there. I have a Legacy duffle that I wore like crazy!

What color did you get?