Coach ID Lanyard

Lyanna

Feb 19, 2006
Hi again all,

I am required to wear an ID badge at all times in the school where I work for security reasons, and I was thinking of getting the Coach ID lanyard to put it in. I'm still deciding if I like the khaki or black one better...

Does anyone have this? If so, is it too heavy to wear for 8+ hours a day? Also, are they readily available in Coach stores, or will I need to order it? I've never seen it in my store, but then again, I was never really looking for it!

TIA!

Attachments

• Coach ID lanyard in khaki.jpg
    Coach ID lanyard in khaki.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4,105
  • Coach ID lanyard in black.jpg
    Coach ID lanyard in black.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5,071
I bought it in khaki for last year but lost it before I even used it - yeah, I know, that sucks. I'm getting the black one for this year, which I liked more but they didn't have last year when I needed it. :heart: However I don't plan on wearing it, I usually just throw it in my tote and whip it out when I need my ID (to get food, to get into my dorm, etc.) - I'm not sure how comfy the leather lanyard-thingy would be on your neck all day. However, you CAN detach it and put on a more comfy lanyard if you find one that looks cute with it.

Ooh, I also forgot to say that they pretty much always have it at the bigger Coach stores - like the ones that sell shoes. The smaller one near me doesn't carry it ready in stock. Just from my experience anyway.

I didn't have a Coach one, but I actually had one with my school's logo that I had compared to one at a Coach store. Surprisingly they were about the same size and weight. I kept the school one instead of returning it (which was my intent after checking out the Coach ones) but I wore the school one every day around my neck to my classes and I even had my keys hanging on it. It didn't get too heavy or anything. I definitely would have gone for the Coach one if it wasn't for school... but it was and I kinda had to support the school and wear the logo. LOL!

I think I'm going to check the mall tomorrow and see if they have it. DH has to work in the morning, and I told him I'd go along for the ride (he is a consultant, so he travels all over... tomorrow's job is about 2 hours away), so I feel that a Coach ID lanyard might be a nice "thank you for spending all day being bored at my job" gift. :whistle:

Of course, I may just get the perfume I want (Maybe Baby by BeneFit) tomorrow since I still can't decide between the khaki and black lanyard... I am getting a "Yay! You lost 10 pounds" gift in about 3 weeks, so I can get the lanyard then, when I've picked out a color (I think I'm leaning toward black since I wear black pants most days and have a black optic Coach purse that it'll match nicely with!). In any case, I WILL get one before school starts up again.

I have one! I have the black one, it is virtually weightless. It has a handly clip to take the badge off if you need to. luckily and my locks are right at my level. I got my ex bf one too and he LOVES it. I actually ended up buying the matching business tote.

I have worn mine everyday for months and it still looks brand new. I had to order ours from the store because they didnt have any. but hey, from the store its free shipping and comes nicely giftwrapped:love:

Go for it! Plus with such a nice lanyard you will never loose it, I guard mine firecly.

Thanks for sharing, Kiari! Oooooh, I can't wait to get one now... my friend at work has the matching business tote and she loves it. Maybe I should get one of those too! Have a matching ID lanyard, purse, AND tote. :yahoo: OK. I'm getting carried away with purchases now... of course, my bday is coming up at the end of August, so I can add it to the list of what I'd like to get! That list is seriously starting to grow... mostly with Coach items! :love:

Love the Matching tote too! It fits a normal laptop perfectly. I have taken to carrying just that to work as the pockets are big enough for all my other normal purse stuff.

I went to my Coach store this morning to check out the lanyard.... it is sooo lightweight that I barely felt it around my neck! I loved it a lot, but it's a little shorter than I thought, so I'm still thinking about it. I don't want to have to keep bending over to unlock my classroom door. :sad: It was very, very cute though!

I dihave to bend over a little to reach our card readers, but after a week you dont even notice it. I have had so many of the retractable one's break on me that it isnt even funny.