Coach Harley hobo.. Your thoughts

I just looked at it. Not a big fan. I do not like round bottom bags in general. Can not keep anything inside without constantly moving from side to side. Rounded top is not good either. Really difficult to reach the inside of the bag and to see whats in there. Very inefficient and impractical shape.

Reactions: Bisoux78
It's basically inspired by the Nomad, the shape either works for you or it doesn't... i think they have great colors and from what i have felt of the bag it's a good MFF version overall, but as with most bags if you can it's best to try irl and see how it suits you personally.

Reactions: ildera5
I have the smaller version in metallic with silver hardware. I've used it since it arrived. Oddly, i find that the opening for the smaller one is easier to get into. I tried the larger but thought the opening was tight for that size a bag. It's a good workhorse bag...durable worry free leather at a very reasonable price point.

I have the smaller version in metallic with silver hardware. I've used it since it arrived. Oddly, i find that the opening for the smaller one is easier to get into. I tried the larger but thought the opening was tight for that size a bag. It's a good workhorse bag...durable worry free leather at a very reasonable price point.

Does the bag stand up on its own? I'm looking at getting the crossbody version in denim.

I have this bag in gun metal colour. And i love it. The leather is strong so you no need to afraid its gets broken.. but maybe its a bit not comfortable to wear it as a crossbody.. no problem to me as i always used it as a shoulder bag