Coach freebie at Sephora today 1/30/13

I was at Ulta today and noticed a some Coach fragrance sets that had the bottle and some sort of bonus in it. I was at the registers when I saw it and told myself I'd walk over to check out what the extra in the box was, but then I totally forgot cause I was making an exchange.

I know I'm probably totally off, but from afar it looked almost like a key fob of some sort....anyone have any ideas what it might be?

I was at Ulta today and noticed a some Coach fragrance sets that had the bottle and some sort of bonus in it. I was at the registers when I saw it and told myself I'd walk over to check out what the extra in the box was, but then I totally forgot cause I was making an exchange.

I know I'm probably totally off, but from afar it looked almost like a key fob of some sort....anyone have any ideas what it might be?

The ones at Macy's right now come w/ a key fob. The poppy original comes w/ a gold one & poppy flower comes w/ a silver one. And Macy's said for valentines day they'll be giving away coach nailpolish w/ purchase of the new love perfume.