Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

Received the deco bow bag charm yesterday. The tails on the bow are also metal. While the edges aren't sharp, I question if it will scratch especially smooth glovetanned leather. I think it needs a larger bag so tried it on my rogue tote. It isn't love so I think I'm going to send it back. I think adding a black accessory helps but the accessory would usually be inside the bag. I also like to keep life somewhat simple these days so having the large bow swing back and forth when I use the bag would drive me crazy I think! Looks nice just sitting there but as they say...."ships are made to sail".
Coach Deco Bow Bag Charm.JPG Coach Deco Bow Bag Charm - Closeup.JPG Coach Deco Bow Charm w accessory.JPG

Received the deco bow bag charm yesterday. The tails on the bow are also metal. While the edges aren't sharp, I question if it will scratch especially smooth glovetanned leather. I think it needs a larger bag so tried it on my rogue tote. It isn't love so I think I'm going to send it back. I think adding a black accessory helps but the accessory would usually be inside the bag. I also like to keep life somewhat simple these days so having the large bow swing back and forth when I use the bag would drive me crazy I think! Looks nice just sitting there but as they say...."ships are made to sail".
View attachment 4381459 View attachment 4381460 View attachment 4381461

I love the look of this on the tote, but I would be worried too that it would scratch the leather pretty easy or if not cautious it may gouge the leather if you put it against a wall or something not thinking about it

Remember I mentioned the rabbit with heart shaped sunglasses doesn't have a fur tail? Here is another one, this is only the second or third one I've seen in all the years I've been looking. The seller also has a leather frog Prince in case someone is looking for it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Coach-...650046&hash=item287a605689:g:IYcAAOSwXetcmnjC
In that listing above, the seller has the incorrect style number. 93083 has the tail. I don't know the style number of the one without the tail. I believe the fob with the tail was (originally) a boutique item and without the tail was MFF.

I haven't followed the discussion about the rabbit with the heart shaped sunglasses but they make one that DOES have a fur tail too. If this was already posted, I apologize.

coach leather bunny rabbit 93083 mink tail 2.png

No, I've never seen either of them before. But the Monkey absolutely screams "Asian market", doesn't it? Japan, Malaysia, India? It's much too elaborate to be a fake. I have to admit, I'm lusting in my heart for that one, and I don't even LIKE monkeys! But the workmanship is the best I've ever seen, someone got an absolute STEAL at that price.

ETA - the heart's pretty too. When you look closely it's all tiny flowers with enamel petals and crystal centers. That's another one that seems much too well-made to be fake.

Last edited:
No, I've never seen either of them before. But the Monkey absolutely screams "Asian market", doesn't it? Japan, Malaysia, India? It's much too elaborate to be a fake. I have to admit, I'm lusting in my heart for that one, and I don't even LIKE monkeys! But the workmanship is the best I've ever seen, someone got an absolute STEAL at that price.
I like the floral detail on the BCA one too.

I agree that there's no way those are fake. There's way too much quality detailing!

I like the floral detail on the BCA one too.

I agree that there's no way those are fake. There's way too much quality detailing!

Yep, I took a close look at the Heart and I agree completely. The quality of the Monkey especially could have done justice to any of the really high-end handbag brands. And I really love that tiny jeweled necklace. :love:

Reactions: tlatrice
In that listing above, the seller has the incorrect style number. 93083 has the tail. I don't know the style number of the one without the tail. I believe the fob with the tail was (originally) a boutique item and without the tail was MFF.

I haven't followed the discussion about the rabbit with the heart shaped sunglasses but they make one that DOES have a fur tail too. If this was already posted, I apologize.

View attachment 4399032
Yea, I know about the fur tail one. There's been plenty of them around, but very, very few with no tail. The person I bought it from bought it from an outlet, and she bought it because she'd never seen one without the fur. The SA told her it was a retail keychain and it was the only one they had gotten in. Since the US retail ones had fur, we concluded that if it was retail it had to be from another country.....that is where the idea of an overseas version came in. :confused1: The only reason I mentioned that the bunny with sunglasses (and the dog) that I have has no tail is because I have made statements that I won't have any keychain that has mink or rabbit fur on it.....and I had just posted a photo with those two keychains in it and made that statement so people wouldn't think I lied about my 'no fur' rule. :wtf: :lol: