Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

I saw the little backpack coin purse last week at my outlet. I had it in my hands but couldn't decide what I'd use it with so I put it back. It is super cute!

Is the horse and carriage bag charm a newer outlet item? I'm going to mine either tomorrow evening or Sat and would love to snag this! I have the brass rexy and carriage bag charm from retail from this past winter but it is rather big.
Thanks! Yes, I believe the outlet horse and carriage charm is new. I showed one of my SAs a picture of the smaller charm that was on FOS and I thought he ordered it, but I guess he picked this one by mistake. I like it anyway. It is similar to the horse and carriage from the retail, but way smaller. I think you will like it. Also, I'm not sure how I will use the backpack because it is an odd size. Maybe the Minnie dolls can wear it. :lol:

Love them both! Oh I love the backpack charm in all leather! I may go to my outlet tonight to see if they got other colors in. I like my signature one with the star but I think I’d rather have this one [emoji1]
Thanks! All of the small backpacks are really cute. I hope you find one.

Reactions: Syren
Thanks! Yes, I believe the outlet horse and carriage charm is new. I showed one of my SAs a picture of the smaller charm that was on FOS and I thought he ordered it, but I guess he picked this one by mistake. I like it anyway. It is similar to the horse and carriage from the retail, but way smaller. I think you will like it. Also, I'm not sure how I will use the backpack because it is an odd size. Maybe the Minnie dolls can wear it. :lol:

Thanks! All of the small backpacks are really cute. I hope you find one.
When I saw the mini backpacks last week at the outlet, the SA said someone was going to put their belt thru the loops and wear it as a belt bag! Great idea if you wear belts! I don't tend to wear them any more.

View attachment 4163244 View attachment 4163245 View attachment 4163246 View attachment 4163248 This landed in wrong thread so I’ll put it here also.
Moth keychain
That thing is absolutely gorgeous — but way bigger than I expected. Have mine on reserve at Rodeo, getting it tomorrow — But I want to hang it from my Coach X Chelsea men’s bomber jacket I just picked up at Coach house. Where would it look best since the coat doesn’t really have a place for a fob like a hardware hook attached to a handle? Here’s a pic. It’s epic, I’m in love.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 212
That thing is absolutely gorgeous — but way bigger than I expected. Have mine on reserve at Rodeo, getting it tomorrow — But I want to hang it from my Coach X Chelsea men’s bomber jacket I just picked up at Coach house. Where would it look best since the coat doesn’t really have a place for a fob like a hardware hook attached to a handle? Here’s a pic. It’s epic, I’m in love.
Wow!! That is beautiful! Is it men's or women's!

Wow!! That is beautiful! Is it men's or women's!
Just re-read your post and found it on the website in the men's outerwear section. Also saw the dreamer tote in the men's section and it is already sold out! It is an epic jacket but wish the trim was also in black. I'd have to see in person how it looks with the brown accents. I haven't seen any of this collection yet and wonder what is say the gold on the sleeves? Is it a painted piece? I have a men's jacket from the outlet that has more of that over-sized look. Mod shots, please, when you get it!!! So unique and just flat out awesome!

Last edited: