Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

I need to stop buying new and used bag charms, but I like them so much.
That's how I got in trouble....liking them too much. :lol: After collecting upwards of around a thousand keychains, charms and hangtags,:eek: I've tired of my collection. I have around 200 still on display and several hundred more stored away. ( Ones I can't let go of yet.) :hbeat: Over a period of time I've sold off a few hundred and still have a good many more to sell. :facepalm:

That's how I got in trouble....liking them too much. :lol: After collecting upwards of around a thousand keychains, charms and hangtags,:eek: I've tired of my collection. I have around 200 still on display and several hundred more stored away. ( Ones I can't let go of yet.) :hbeat: Over a period of time I've sold off a few hundred and still have a good many more to sell. :facepalm:
I have over 200. There are a still a few on my wish list but I've slowed way down.

Several hundred?!?! Are there duplicates or are there several hundred different items?
There are some duplicates.....maybe around 40. I've kept my duplicates of the dragon, mushroom, comic fob, Pegasus and other favorites. I probably had around 60 to 70 duplicates all total at one time. You have to remember this has been going on for years, keychains / charms / hangtags would come in and some would go out.....more coming in than ever went out. :hrmm: I mean I had BOXES of keychains, charms and hangtags. If it was cute, I wanted it, and usually ended up with it. Like I said, I had to intervention myself, then I got tired of having such a huge collection taking up space so I started going through and culling what I 'couldn't live without'. Since then I've actually done another cull. I think I've got my collection cut in half.

There are some duplicates.....maybe around 40. I've kept my duplicates of the dragon, mushroom, comic fob, Pegasus and other favorites. I probably had around 60 to 70 duplicates all total at one time. You have to remember this has been going on for years, keychains / charms / hangtags would come in and some would go out.....more coming in than ever went out. :hrmm: I mean I had BOXES of keychains, charms and hangtags. If it was cute, I wanted it, and usually ended up with it. Like I said, I had to intervention myself, then I got tired of having such a huge collection taking up space so I started going through and culling what I 'couldn't live without'. Since then I've actually done another cull. I think I've got my collection cut in half.
Thanks for sharing. I'm not alone. I have few duplicates, which I plan to sell, but I buy way more than I plan to sell. I'm trying to purchase all the great charms that I missed over the years.

Thanks for sharing. I'm not alone. I have few duplicates, which I plan to sell, but I buy way more than I plan to sell. I'm trying to purchase all the great charms that I missed over the years.
It was really fun when I was just collecting. The hunt was part of the fun then finding one you wanted at a great or even reasonable price made it even better. Then it turned into more of an obsession and it wasn't so fun anymore. The "I want that" turned into "I've got to have that" and the hunt turned from a hunt to a desperate search. I didn't like that so I quit. Not to say I totally quit buying cold turkey, but I did reign myself in. I do slip up occasionally, like with the Snow White charms. I ended up returning them all because they were so large.

The dragon and the mushroom are on my wish list but I don't feel as compelled to look for them as I once did. I've been meaning to go through mine and match them up to my purses, and the ones that don't go with anything might end up on the chopping block.

Reactions: SEWDimples
I'd like to see comparison pictures. I imagine this one is much bigger.
Well, I saw a studded rainbow on ebay. I studied it for a minute and realized that I didn't want it after all so I won't be able to do a comparison photo for you. I'm getting pretty good a the this 'just say no' attitude towards keychains / fobs. Now, if I could just do the same towards certain foods.........:lol: