Coach Flip Flops

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. coach laurel blue.jpg

I was at KOP mall in PA last weekend and saw these on sale so I ended up getting these.

2. those are CUTE! and can't resist good flipflops on sale ;)

i love Coach flip flops!

3. They are too cute!

4. absolutely adorable!!!!!

5. nice :smile:

6. Cute

7. KOP! the best place to get into shopping trouble!

8. OH! I shop at K of P too! LOL! NICE BUY! Very cute shoes!! Love that color!

9. very cute.

10. Thanks for posting this! I called my local Coach store and they have them on sale too, so I am going to buy a pair!!!

11. Hey girl! I am in NJ and shop at KOP! What part of Jersey are you in? I am in Mount Laurel.
    Selena

12. I saw these when I was in DC last week! They are so cute!!

As everyone suggested, I returned a bunch of COACH and got the loafers and slides instead.

These flip flops are SOO pretty but I am use to a slight heel or graduation at my heels so I felt like I was falling backwards without it. That is why I got the others.

You now have to get the pretty matching tote! :smile:

13. I think they have more shoes on sale at coach now. I don't see as many shoes as I used to a couple weeks ago. I live Monmouth county in Ocean, NJ and it's a typical beach town so they don't have a nice mall like KOP around here. I moved here last year from Northern VA near DC and I used to shop at Tyson's Corner all the time and I really miss it! B/c my bf lives right next to KOP I go there often and I always find good deals! I'm going to stop by KOP again next weekend and see if they have more coach sandals on sale :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice