Coach Fall Purses, Including $10,000 Bag!

hmmm- Coach really shouldn't sell any of their bags for over $1K as it's pitting them against the top names in the fashion and leathegoods industries while thy're still selling pouchetes to Abercrombie-clad teenagers. They need to create a cheaper or more expensive line t define the prices (ex. C by Coach or CoachSport for the cheaper, Coach Collection or Coach Heritage for the high end)

Haha im soo drooling over those boots!

If I dont find some mens boots that have that look..

im buying those.. that heel looks too high for men though?

ahhhk. ahaa bryanboy has these chanel boots that are to die for. I want those too. MANN girls have the best things!

ValleyOppressed said:
hmmm- Coach really shouldn't sell any of their bags for over $1K as it's pitting them against the top names in the fashion and leathegoods industries while thy're still selling pouchetes to Abercrombie-clad teenagers. They need to create a cheaper or more expensive line t define the prices (ex. C by Coach or CoachSport for the cheaper, Coach Collection or Coach Heritage for the high end)

Again I agree. I find the Abercrombie-clad teenagers remark especially funny. But you're right at the same time. Coach has a python bag coming out in the fall that is $2500. I saw it in the Bazaar with Jen Anniston on the cover.