Coach Fall 2017 Thread!

So does anyone know besides the Melon Rogue are any of the other ones that haven't been released available? I would definitely be interested in the Dakotah in Melon. Or the Dinky with Cherries. Or if not when would they be released?

Reactions: K.E.W.
So does anyone know besides the Melon Rogue are any of the other ones that haven't been released available? I would definitely be interested in the Dakotah in Melon. Or the Dinky with Cherries. Or if not when would they be released?
The Dakotah in melon that is pictured earlier in this thread is available now to order.

Reactions: K.E.W.
The Dakotah in melon that is pictured earlier in this thread is available now to order.
Oh I might have to stop on Friday to check out the feel of the ones that are out now to see if I like the style cause I really like the color. I have been debating bringing the Olive back, I don't think it is really my color and I could use that return to help fund this one. Oh and I said I was done! :amazed:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

I'm liking that melon Dakotah too! I'm overdue to get a Dakotah, don't have one yet!

I just texted my SA the same question - the girl in the back with the black Bandit looks like a smaller version (the bag, not the girl) but it could just be that she's further back. Will let you know what she says.
I also like the Melon Dakotah, actually moreso than the melon Rogue...

I agree ... I think the melon looks nicer on the Dakotah too!

You enabler, you! J/K! :lol:
LOL, glad I could help. :smile:
Melon doesn't call to me but I've not seen anything in person yet so that could change. ;)
However, not sure if its considered "prefall" or not but my SA ordered a Rogue 25 in Oxblood for me & it should arrive today. It was the normal price so no embellishments but we could not find pics so we'll see if it just matches its previous big sister or something different. Oxblood is a fav of mine so I'm SUPER anxious to get it. Will post pics when I do.

However, not sure if its considered "prefall" or not but my SA ordered a Rogue 25 in Oxblood for me & it should arrive today. It was the normal price so no embellishments but we could not find pics so we'll see if it just matches its previous big sister or something different. Oxblood is a fav of mine so I'm SUPER anxious to get it. Will post pics when I do.

My wallet just said uh-oh, especially as I am stopping into my usual store today... I had been wishing there was an Oxblood 25!

Reactions: bluesh4rk
LOL, glad I could help. :smile:
Melon doesn't call to me but I've not seen anything in person yet so that could change. ;)
Intriguing! I'm looking forward to your pics!

She's here! Posting more pics in Rogue clubhouse thread...
Initial observations are:
Handles seem slightly thinner than any of my other 25s...will do a true comparison later but I personally like this.
The interior is less red than its big sister. This is more of a dark rust.
Okay, onto pics...last one is with some cute accessories I picked up at the outlet.Resized_20170703_100145.jpeg Resized_20170703_100457.jpeg Resized_20170703_101721.jpeg