Coach Fall 2017 Thread!

Do you know what other colors the quilted items can be ordered?

I saw Oxblood quilted rogue today, it is very pretty. I was told black and grey will be available to order in the beginning of Oct. But for now you can only order Oxblood. Seeing some pictures, I didn't care for saddle or grey....I don't want pink (only because I have a few different pink/pink-ish rogues).....I really don't need another black bags, but I'll wait for black and decide between that and Oxblood. I'm not sure if I want regular or 25 though.

I saw Oxblood quilted rogue today, it is very pretty. I was told black and grey will be available to order in the beginning of Oct. But for now you can only order Oxblood. Seeing some pictures, I didn't care for saddle or grey....I don't want pink (only because I have a few different pink/pink-ish rogues).....I really don't need another black bags, but I'll wait for black and decide between that and Oxblood. I'm not sure if I want regular or 25 though.
Thank you for the info. I'm just hoping that the black one won't have honey lining. I have a few pinkish bags but the dusty rose is really calling my name. I don't know why but I just love that particular shade of pink.