Coach Factory Sale

Texas Bluebelle

Feb 3, 2007
I have signed up twice to be able to participate in the Coach Factory Outlet Sales and now, once again, they are saying I'm not "Scheduled For Coach Online Sale!" Does anyone know why???? They keep saying "NEXT" time! :shucks:I was so looking forward to this.

I have signed up twice to be able to participate in the Coach Factory Outlet Sales and now, once again, they are saying I'm not "Scheduled For Coach Online Sale!" Does anyone know why???? They keep saying "NEXT" time! :shucks:I was so looking forward to this.

There's already a large thread for Factory Sale discussions, it would be best if you asked there. And the same question has been asked and answered dozens of times so you should read some of that thread to find the answer.
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...online-sale-discussion-thread-859714-293.html

As the forum FAQs suggest, always check to see if your question already has a thread on the subject before posting.

I sent an email to Coach Factory and they told me signing up does not guarantee you get to shop...I guess I'll have to wait for an invitation. New to this shopping at the CFO and didn't know the rules...good thing I called my local Coach store on Friday and ordered the Madison Glitter Lizard Sadie in Espresso for $221.00 (that includes sales tax). Been looking for one for awhile. Hope to see the UPS truck soon : ) Thank you for the information...maybe I'll get an invite someday.