Coach factory online sales

bibao

May 3, 2012
Gals, can help? I have a Usa address but i use a non usa credit card. when i proceed with payment, my payment is being declined? anyone know y? is it non usa card cant be used?:faint: Very sad cos i been trying since 5 hrs ago but unable proceed the payment. very scared sold out soon.

Gals, can help? I have a Usa address but i use a non usa credit card. when i proceed with payment, my payment is being declined? anyone know y? is it non usa card cant be used?:faint: Very sad cos i been trying since 5 hrs ago but unable proceed the payment. very scared sold out soon.

Have you tried calling Coach's Outlet CS? They may be able to figure out what is going on and help you order what you are looking for. The number is at the bottom of the page of their online sale.

Is it a ATM card, a Visa or a mastrocard??? The ATM don't work, the mastro don't work, the only one that will work is the Visa. And with that it dependes how much of a daily limit you have that you are able to spent. Plus you have to pay extra fees since it is a card from a different country.

Is it a ATM card, a Visa or a mastrocard??? The ATM don't work, the mastro don't work, the only one that will work is the Visa. And with that it dependes how much of a daily limit you have that you are able to spent. Plus you have to pay extra fees since it is a card from a different country.

i had tried visa, master and amex.

non usa credit card? as in from Asia? If so your CC won't work. Coach websites do not accept any of my CC (Amex, Visa, Master) as they are issue from Singapore:nogood:

If possible get your friend from US to help with payment. Good luck.

non usa credit card? as in from Asia? If so your CC won't work. Coach websites do not accept any of my CC (Amex, Visa, Master) as they are issue from Singapore:nogood:

If possible get your friend from US to help with payment. Good luck.

What a bummer. My german card works beside the limit problem. And i thought visa is visa all over the world... Oh no, so sorry you guys.

If you're in the USA, another option to try is to use your non-USA credit card to buy one of those 'pre-paid' Visa or American Express cards that you can find at the grocery store or Target or WalMart, you can load as much as you want on that and use that for your outlet purchase.

That may work.