Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

This is pre-fall 2016 so it could go either way. I am not expecting a lock. It should have what the red wild beast haircalf has as they came out the same time. It will be interesting to see what we get!
Yes, I bought the landscape one around the time I bought the oxblood python tea rose rogue. The 1st 100 tea rose rogues were python and then the next larger batch were lowered to regular snakeskin. The pic the SA showed me for the haircalf bags when I preordered showed locks so it was a let down for me when they didn't have them.

They sent the Rogue satchels within a year to the outlets, but they held on until early 2018 with the rogues, give or take. I think they snuck some to England before that lol. :biggrin:

Since they are discontinuing the Rogue except for Design-your-own, I am looking forward to the runway styles that will show up on FOS (The only place I buy now for the most part.)

You’re right! I forgot about the satchels.....

Yes, I bought the landscape one around the time I bought the oxblood python tea rose rogue. The 1st 100 tea rose rogues were python and then the next larger batch were lowered to regular snakeskin. The pic the SA showed me for the haircalf bags when I preordered showed locks so it was a let down for me when they didn't have them.

Didn’t @crazyforcoach09 recently get a landscape Rogue via found order? Maybe she can let us know if there was a lock or not?

It would be sad if some of us receive some with locks and some without!

Helping but not helping.. I really shouldn't.. damn it! :panic: @Alexa5, somebody.. talk me out of it please!
Hahaha I consider it a medium size bag.

But....do you really need it? I've decided to sell my wild beast one because I rarely ever grabbed for it. You have a ton of bags already too. Were you interested in it when it was fp? If not, I'd say pass on it.

Ok.... that was the best I could do at talking you out of it :lol:

Ok looks kind
Hahaha I consider it a medium size bag.

But....do you really need it? I've decided to sell my wild beast one because I rarely ever grabbed for it. You have a ton of bags already too. Were you interested in it when it was fp? If not, I'd say pass on it.

Ok.... that was the best I could do at talking you out of it :lol:
Girl, I only admired it but it like was like an untouchable, unachievable unrealistic thought because I would never pay $1400 for that bag when it came out and I had no clue about FOS then! 60% off is doable! But I could take a chance to see if I could get it for 70% off. I'll be pushing my luck as my outlet SAs give me BS all the time saying they can't order bags that are in less than 5 in quantities. They won't do found order easily.
That's why I am tempted plus I may not be invited to FOS next time as you know how Coach is about that!

Ok looks kind

Girl, I only admired it but it like was like an untouchable, unachievable unrealistic thought because I would never pay $1400 for that bag when it came out and I had no clue about FOS then! 60% off is doable! But I could take a chance to see if I could get it for 70% off. I'll be pushing my luck as my outlet SAs give me BS all the time saying they can't order bags that are in less than 5 in quantities. They won't do found order easily.
That's why I am tempted plus I may not be invited to FOS next time as you know how Coach is about that!
I'd probably cave and order it then. But...if it isn't instant love irl return it immediately. Although my several closets full of barely used bags make me a horrible advice giver lol Where is our voice of reason @Alexa5 ?!?!

Helping but not helping.. I really shouldn't.. damn it! :panic: @Alexa5, somebody.. talk me out of it please!
I am probably too late! You discuss these things too late in the evening to avoid the voice of reason...don't you? lol. Honestly I wouldn't get it if you normally don't get the full size Rogue. I think you will rarely use it, and it will be like one of those outlet bags you bought for the price, and then don't really love it. I have had too many of those in my life, and they were nice bags, but chosen for the wrong reason.