Coach Drifter Top Handle Bag Opinions

daisyorange

Jun 5, 2015
Hi All, Any fans out there for the drifter top handle bag in mixed leather and gun metal?. I did not find any reviews and there does not seem to be a club for it yet so was curious to see what you all think..Will appreciate your opinions..

I have the black floral one. I haven't used it yet but I have put my items in it and even though it looks like a small bag it is actually quite roomy. I do remember reading Teagaggle's comment about how getting into the bag was a little awkward with the front flap but I'm hoping that won't be the case for me once I do start carrying it.

Last edited:
I bought the black floral during last PCE because it was cute and classy. I didn't really care for the style and thought I'd only use it on specific occasions. However, once I carried it I wound up staying in it for two weeks (unheard of for me!). It's a touch awkward with the flap but nothing that has bothered me. It holds a bunch and looks great! I'm now getting the aubergine floral in the Thanksgiving sale.

Reactions: BaileyW
IMG_7472.JPG IMG_7474.JPG
Hi All, Any fans out there for the drifter top handle bag in mixed leather and gun metal?. I did not find any reviews and there does not seem to be a club for it yet so was curious to see what you all think..Will appreciate your opinions..

A bit late for replying but I just got a top handle drifter with floral details... and I've been using it for a few days and I LOVE IT!! It's very roomy and I love the magnetic sides, I love it more than my Willis!!!!

I like mine. I got the oxblood / Python one. In retrospect I wish I got a more neutral bag. I don't use it enough though it looks great and holds a ton. I like to wear loud patterns so it clashes. But the shape is amazing. I need to dress around it. :biggrin:

Reactions: Inlovewithteaflower