Coach Dog Collars

EPI-CURED!

Mar 16, 2007
I buy these each year for my pooch off eBay as they are not available in my country unless duty-free. I think I've been very lucky so far, but since joining this site I was wondering if any Coach experts out there knew if dog collars are common as fakes.

The quality has always been unsurpassed. But if I've bought something hineous, is there anything I should look for? Some of the boxes have metal bar codes, and some just have RRP amounts and bar codes (sticky labels) on the reverse of the box.

He has a Coach Signature Stripe; a navy blue with a square charm, and is currently wearing a black one with a black and silver bone charm.

I know that there are ppl who produce fakes which infuriates all of us. I'm too scared to ever by a keycharm and was now just wondering if there are any 'dogged' issues.

Thank you so much!

I have seen fakes on ebay. I would just suggest to stick to the store or outlet or try to post in the authenticate this. I know what is real only if I can compare to what Guinness has...hope that helps a little.