Coach Clothes

eekiepie2

O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
I recently picked up a Coach Trench coat in khaki at the outlet. I paid 95.99 for it when the retail price is about $358. My question for all you Coach lovers... Is a Coach coat even worth the original price, much less the outlet price? I like the way it looks on, but I am not sure of the quality, durability, etc.

If you own a Coach coat, I would love to hear your comments! :smile:

I've never bought them, but from what I've seen of them in boutiques, I would not pay full price, but I think 1/3 price at outlet is really good, and I would pay it personally. I've bought "no name" leather jackets for more money to be honest - however you said in khaki, so I'm not sure if that means leather or signature (I would not buy it in signature, but that's mainly because I'm not into that look, but also I just don't think it would be time-enduring like leather.)

I haven't bought any yet, but have seen them and the quality looks good - I love a couple of the new jackets, but no way am I going to pay retail even with the PCE! Their leather pieces are very nice and I love their details which I think are higher quality than you find on a lot of leather pieces (the turnlocks, etc.), but they are still too expensive. I just bought a very nice leather jacket in an up to the minute style from Nordstrom on the Anniv. Sale for less than $300 and I'm sure it's as well made as Coach.

I too bought a coat at the outlet and LOVE IT...definitely didn't pay anywhere near full price, about the same as you. It's a medium bright blue (with signature lining)...I've only worn it a few times, but have no issues the quality...and a nice coat for $100 isn't really that bad.

I bought a black leather jacket last year at the outlet (retail was $600 something and I paid about $200). It is a VERY nice jacket. The leather is very soft and lightweight but the jacket was surprisingly warm (I live in Neb and wore it all season last year). I love it and think the quality is very nice. Definitely worth $200...NOT near $600 though!!