Coach Carly Question

reddishblond

Sep 27, 2010
Hi Ladies: I enjoy this forum so much, you ladies are so informed. I would like to buy a Coach large leather Carly, does the outlets still carry this bag? I know that it is an older style bag, but I love the style of it. I have only seen a few listed on Ebay. Ladies, what is your opinion on the average price that one of the bags should be going for now? Thank you for any input you may have.:biggrin:

The original leather Carlys are fabulous bags, I got a couple in early 2009 when my Coach addiction began, they were still at the outlets in February 2009 but they're long gone now. There is an MFF version at the outlets now but IMHO it's not nearly as nice. I think the original version is hard to find on ebay, so it's hard to say what the price might be but maybe you'll get lucky. GL!

Your best bet for finding out what people are paying for Carly's on ebay would be to check out the completed listings.

And echoing what BagFetish and Toby11 posted, I did see Factory made Carly's and some of the other styles made around the same time at the Outlet about a month ago. The difference is the Carly's I saw were the slim style, not the wide based bottom like the original. Still quite nice though.

Good luck in your search!