Coach Ashley Leather in Dune?

Hi fellow TPF-ers! I'm considering getting a Coach Ashley Leather bag/satchel in dune but am not too sure if it's hardy enough as a daily work and play bag?
Is the champagne gold colour hard to match?

Yay or nay? Any ladies with dune satchel willing to share their modeling pics with me? Thanks! :smile:

Hi fellow TPF-ers! I'm considering getting a Coach Ashley Leather bag/satchel in dune but am not too sure if it's hardy enough as a daily work and play bag?
Is the champagne gold colour hard to match?

Yay or nay? Any ladies with dune satchel willing to share their modeling pics with me? Thanks! :smile:

I have 3 Ashley satchels, though not the Dune color - but I've seen it in the outlets a fair bit. The bag is very sturdy, the leather quite nice and Ashley is my favorite MFF bag. Perfect all-around bag, in my opinion.

Right now the outlets have a new style with a gathered top detail and chain link handles. I just got small one in Steel gray, totally yummy.

The Dune color looks versatile to me. Not sure if there are matching accessories but there are plenty of options that will co-ordinate beautifully.

I have the dune Ashley (in the regular size, not the large). The leather is quite sturdy--takes rain like a champ, hasn't gotten scratched even though I'm kind of hard on my bags--AND the color is nice, because it seems to go with most things and transcend seasons. My opinion is that you should definitely go for it!

I have the regular sized dune Ashley satchel and I LOVE this bag!!!! I have carried her in the rain, ice, etc and NOt ONE mark on her...she still looks brand new. She is metallicy without the fear of flaking which is nice! Go for it!!!!

Yes, go for it :smile:
The color is very pretty! You can use brown accessories to go with it.
I saw at the outlets a zip around wallet to match. (not sure if they still have it)
I think the color works for all seasons. You could use a scarf or key fob to dress it up.
I think it is durable. You can use the long strap, when you need your hands free.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback ladies!

Sadly, the bag had been snapped up :sad:

Will have to wait around till another dune's up for sale.

I am around 1.6m tall, do you think the small or medium size is better?