coach and rakuten

Wendyann7

O.G.
Nov 19, 2013
I made a purchase on coach.com when rakuten was 15 percent cash back. I made the purchase specifically for that reason. It shows the purchase in my shopping trip but is not showing any cash back in my account balance. I recall others having issues and wanted to know how you resolved this? TIA!!

I've had the same issue and only with the Coach site. I've emailed Rakuten and sent them copies of the sales that are in my shopping trips list but never paid out. Ultimately they were paid out.

Reactions: Wendyann7
There should be a missing cash back option when you click the profile/setting icon, and it lets you select the shopping trip you’re trying to get cash back for and a form to fill out. This always work for me and they usually credit my account within a few hours.

There are a few retailers that mess around with the purchase date when they submit info to Rakuten so if it doesn't match up with the date you clicked Rakuten, the automatic addition of the cash back doesn't happen. For example, I buy today, but the retailer marks the purchase date as the date the item ships out instead (or marks it the day after the purchase, etc).

Coach and Coach Outlet are some of these. Now, the minute I get my purchase confirmation, I copy and paste the info from the email into the form on Rakuten (click help, find my cash back, enter correct purchase date) so that they research it and make sure it adds up. Ever since I started doing this, I never have problems anymore.

• Insightful
Reactions: Purse Chakra
There are a few retailers that mess around with the purchase date when they submit info to Rakuten so if it doesn't match up with the date you clicked Rakuten, the automatic addition of the cash back doesn't happen. For example, I buy today, but the retailer marks the purchase date as the date the item ships out instead (or marks it the day after the purchase, etc).

Coach and Coach Outlet are some of these. Now, the minute I get my purchase confirmation, I copy and paste the info from the email into the form on Rakuten (click help, find my cash back, enter correct purchase date) so that they research it and make sure it adds up. Ever since I started doing this, I never have problems anymore.
wonderful! I did do this and am waiting to hear back from Rakuten! Thanks so much!