Coach 1941 Resort 2017

Rocketship appliqué Rogue, Dinky, and Dinky [Portfolio].

View attachment 3375878

OH MY GOODNESS. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME? I really like the rockets, so kitschy, so cute but slightly bizarre, so everything happy....
If I don't buy tea rose rogue, I will break down and make my first $$$$ bag this rocketship rogue.

Gucci has similar embellishments this season but I found them overdone and sometimes ugly. I don't like Anya Hindmarch anything. I cannot for the life of me figure out why I love these rogues! But I do!

OH MY GOODNESS. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME? I really like the rockets, so kitschy, so cute but slightly bizarre, so everything happy....
If I don't buy tea rose rogue, I will break down and make my first $$$$ bag this rocketship rogue.

Gucci has similar embellishments this season but I found them overdone and sometimes ugly. I don't like Anya Hindmarch anything. I cannot for the life of me figure out why I love these rogues! But I do!

Good luck! There were only 2 of the ebury maxi that I loved from the Hindmarch releases; one of them is the new Space Invader design, which I think is absolutely hilarious. I'm trying to keep myself from getting drawn in to Coach's fall or spring collections, and also fervently hoping that there won't be anything else not featured here. Asked my SA about a new tatum that I saw in pictures, but she said that's pretty much done with :sad:. If they don't come out with large totes, or gorgeous Rogues my wallet will escape the brunt!

Good luck! There were only 2 of the ebury maxi that I loved from the Hindmarch releases; one of them is the new Space Invader design, which I think is absolutely hilarious. I'm trying to keep myself from getting drawn in to Coach's fall or spring collections, and also fervently hoping that there won't be anything else not featured here. Asked my SA about a new tatum that I saw in pictures, but she said that's pretty much done with :sad:. If they don't come out with large totes, or gorgeous Rogues my wallet will escape the brunt!

What Tatum did you see?!

Thanks I am crazy about him too and have always been a fan of Felix the Cat. I have Felix stuff all over my house. This new collection is going to murder my bank account. Ironically I just ordered a black rogue 36 and saw another spy pic of Felix on a black rogue 36 as well as the chalk medium rogue which is what I have now. I have always been into muscle cars too and have a Camaro. My friends think coach is stalking and marketing to me. Haha. This new stuff could not be more perfect for me.
That's hilarious! Coach is out to get you. :P

My SA said fall collection will be available to order in July, so I'm guessing the spring will be sometime in the winter-like January?

Yeah, if this is Pre-Spring then it should launch in January. It looks like Coach 1941 is on a 3 month schedule:
  • Fall: September (always launches around NY Fashion Week)
  • Pre-Spring: December
  • Spring: February
  • Pre-Fall: May/June