Clutch on chain - yay or pass?

Ive been searching high and low for this new clutch with chain my store didnt get any in Is there a thread where people share which pieces are available at their SA’s store? Im searching for a specific bag thank you

View attachment 5574396

View attachment 5574397
Hi! I've also been looking asked all the SA I know and nothing I saw that you posted on the stock the caramel/beige one?! That's the one I've been looking for if you hear of anything or see please let me know I'm not sure how to pm so responded here

Hi! I've also been looking asked all the SA I know and nothing I saw that you posted on the stock the caramel/beige one?! That's the one I've been looking for if you hear of anything or see please let me know I'm not sure how to pm so responded here
Hi! I’ll definitely keep you posted if my SA get another one. I was seriously on a hunt for this clutch till I decided not to.. I went for a WOC instead and probably get a better use of it than the BA clutch.. it was just too small.. I’ll pm you when I head back from my SA

• Love
Reactions: onesimplewysh
i think it depends on what your purpose is with it. I bought mine because i have to organize events often at work, it is not a good idea to carry around a normal sized bag when trying to be everywhere at venues, nor does it feel safe if i leave my phone or valuables laying around on the floor unattended. a clutch on chain is perfect for these situations. So i have to say it depends on your lifestyle, if u need to carry a lot or not.