Clueless husband again requests help!

I think the Celine Luggage might be too big. But how about the Celine Box? I think it's a little more casual than the Chanel Flap, but so beautifull and definitely classic. Google Image "celine box bag" to see it.

LOVE the BV Knot. Classic, timeless...it is smaller than the medium flap, but really perfect for going out at night. Would LOVE my DH to buy me one (can you call him!?!?)

I love Buberry that is what I normally buy, for styles you can look on their homepage they have tons of styles for evening bags, quality is great too in my opinion. I love the Celine Luggage but I do not think that is an evening bag and I am personally not a huge fan of the box, too plain for my taste and very pricey. I think that Burberry is more recognizable and iconic, it seems to fit your criteria better but of course at the end you are the one that knows her and can guess the best what she likes. Let us know how it goes and what you end up getting her, lucky her! I can also recommend particular styles if you like, let us know.

I'd go for a hand-held bag if I were you, because she already owns a shoulder bag (the Chanel). How about an Alexander McQueen Novak? I have 2 in different sizes, they're perfect for dinners and parties.

What about a classic Hermes kelly in 32 sellier? It can be dressed up or down. The boutique always carries it, and if she doesn't mind, vintage is also a good way to go. GL! And what a wonderful husband you are!

The Novak is nice. My only concern with handheld is that if she has a shoulder bag already she may not like handheld I know I personally hate handheld and while I love many in that style I cannot use such a bag. The Luggage IMHO is really too big and definitely not an evening style. I myself wear larger bags for events but if she is happy with the Chanel she may not want something big and handheld. The Lanvin is ok in my opinion but not really an iconic bag although quite similar to Chanel in style but still not as big a name as far as bags go. Just my opinion of course.

Okay, so your requirements so far are about the size needing to be no smaller than a medium Chanel Classic Flap and the bag needs to be good for evening because she has her everyday bags covered. You mentioned Hermes being too pricy so what is your price range? That will help us locate the right items for you. :smile:

If you're at all flexible on size, I highly recommend the Bottega Veneta knot clutches that other ladies have mentioned. They are so classic and elegant.

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/defaul...retch-knot_202031VHIH4.html#size=U;color=1000

I also recommend the Chanel timeless clutch. You can see pictures of it here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...s-of-your-chanel-evening-bags-here-44695.html

What colors does your wife like? Would she prefer black or some kind of bright color or metallic?