***club sandwich***

bellini

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
When I first found tPF, I was awed by some of the Bal ladies that had what I then thought was a ludicrous number of motorcycle bags. The first time I saw a photo of a stack of Balenciaga's, I nearly fainted. Never did I think that I could have anything similar myself.

Cue to yesterday while cleaning my closet, at which time all of my bags came out to play. Before I knew it, I had managed to stack them into a modest little Bal sandwich of my own!

So here's a club dedicated to the gluttony that is the Balenciaga sandwich. Please share your pics and let the salivating commence! I know there are many floating out there!

Sandwiches of all sizes, shapes, and flavors welcome!!

Attachments

• stack 1 small.jpg
    stack 1 small.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 390
  • stack 2 small.jpg
    stack 2 small.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 391
  • stack 5 small.jpg
    stack 5 small.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 341
Great idea! I unfortunately have yet to do a current bal'wich so here's what I used to have & how it changed & it's still evolving. :roflmfao:

Attachments

• bfam7.jpg
    bfam7.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 304
  • balwichjune08.jpg
    balwichjune08.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 316
Wowweee, this is a fun thread! Love to see all Bal Sandwiches here. My small contribution of CPs sandwich!

2660051277_2696464c0f.jpg

where are all of the sandwiches?!?! i know almost everyone here has at least 2 pieces to put together right? right!
my avatar shows my MU sandwich (rouge vif/04 light turq/04 PH black)
but here is my latest: Brief Sandwich
ms. mogano, mr. black, and sir VF SGH :yahoo:
(sorry to sound so corny :shame:smile:

Attachments

• DSCN0436.jpg
    DSCN0436.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN0437.jpg
    DSCN0437.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 278
YUM YUM! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Is that a GGH Vert Gazon?

When I first found tPF, I was awed by some of the Bal ladies that had what I then thought was a ludicrous number of motorcycle bags. The first time I saw a photo of a stack of Balenciaga's, I nearly fainted. Never did I think that I could have anything similar myself.

Cue to yesterday while cleaning my closet, at which time all of my bags came out to play. Before I knew it, I had managed to stack them into a modest little Bal sandwich of my own!

So here's a club dedicated to the gluttony that is the Balenciaga sandwich. Please share your pics and let the salivating commence! I know there are many floating out there!

Sandwiches of all sizes, shapes, and flavors welcome!!