~~~**Club Montorgueil**~~~

That's too bad. It's really pretty in the PM. It looks good on everyone in the modeling pics. If I weren't 5'8", I'd seriously consider the PM. I just think the Monty is one classy bag. You're absolutely right too about the price. Thank you so much for allowing me to keep my hopes up! You made my evening.:smile:

I'm 5'9" and I thought the GM was too big and the PM was the perfect size. I'm almost positive that I saw the PM in the LV in Saks Walt Whitman NY last week.

I'm 5'9" and I thought the GM was too big and the PM was the perfect size. I'm almost positive that I saw the PM in the LV in Saks Walt Whitman NY last week.

Really? Hmm. I'll have to try them both on. I'm on the thin side, so the PM could work for me. I was planning to get it this fall as I already have a spring bag chosen. This is gonna be tough because the spring/summer bag I want is only available this season. Thanks for the heads up.

Thinking of getting a Monty GM, was going to get a Speedy B to replace the Speedy 35 I sold but I really like the Monty & will give it a try when I go to the boutique this weekend.

Let us know what you think. My favorite Speedy is the Idylle in Fusain. I do plan to get that at some point. When I compare the classic Speedy to the Monty, I definitely prefer the Monty.

I tried on the Monty PM once and I liked it but I didn't get it. I asked about it at my boutique when I bought my Sully PM and the SA said it had been out of stock for months. Then I read here that it might be discontinued...

I was surfing ebay yesterday and I stumble upon this lovely Monty PM, practically brand new, with receipt, etc. Then I look closer and the seller lives one town away from me! What are the odds? She was nice enough to work something out and meet me in person. So here she is, obviously meant to be mine :hbeat:

Attachments

• IMG-20120326-00190.jpg
    IMG-20120326-00190.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,185
I tried on the Monty PM once and I liked it but I didn't get it. I asked about it at my boutique when I bought my Sully PM and the SA said it had been out of stock for months. Then I read here that it might be discontinued...

I was surfing ebay yesterday and I stumble upon this lovely Monty PM, practically brand new, with receipt, etc. Then I look closer and the seller lives one town away from me! What are the odds? She was nice enough to work something out and meet me in person. So here she is, obviously meant to be mine :hbeat:
congrats!

i've had her since december and I'm loving her more and more each day! :love:
reposting my monty GM!

75356200.jpg

I was surfing ebay yesterday and I stumble upon this lovely Monty PM, practically brand new, with receipt, etc. Then I look closer and the seller lives one town away from me! What are the odds? She was nice enough to work something out and meet me in person. So here she is, obviously meant to be mine :hbeat:[/QUOTE
It was definitely meant to be.

I love the size and shape. Can anyone please tell me if they are hard to get in and out of? Any complaints? And pros or cons to this bag? I have the Alma and a few speedy shaped bags. Thank you and I appreciate any help.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Congratulations!!! She is GORGEOUS!!

I've been on the waiting list for a PM forever. I was wondering what's going on so I wandered in the clubhouse to take a look. I really hope it doesn't get discontinued. It's such a functional bag. I want it for my everyday work bag. I went to Portland beginning of March and the LV there didn't have Monty PM either. In fact, the LV store doesn't have a lot of stuff. I ended up coming back home with a Tivoli PM. While the bag is lovely, it's really not a everyday work bag for me so I will be on the hunt for a light weight functional work bag if Monty PM is really discontinued. Might have to go with Rivington PM instead. Damier Ebene is probably a better choice given the weather I have here.

Hello All, I joined the club in Jan but never get to post my pictures. Here's my Monty... I use it as everyday/diaper bag since Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Attachments

• image-3838400008.jpg
    image-3838400008.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,047
  • image-1523895635.jpg
    image-1523895635.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image-390537636.jpg
    image-390537636.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • image-3506646805.jpg