CLs on sale on 8th fl at Saks

Oh that's wonderful. That is a beautiful shoe. I know I saw it. Whether it was slingback or closed I can't recall. I hope he has it. It was there as of Thursday. I may go back tomorrow or Monday. I saw this shoe there and it's since grown on me. I want to try it on and see how it looks on my foot.

Ok I just spoke to Gino there and he said ne thinks he can find the no prive in nude patent. He is going to call me back... I would take the no prive!!!! Only difference is the closed back, right? All the prive styles are on a platform I think.

Off topic ... do you ever notice how much the male SAs there flirt with customers? They are so bold. It's really out of control. I guess it's the perfect combination: men & CLs. You can't go wrong. :lol:

Off topic ... do you ever notice how much the male SAs there flirt with customers? They are so bold. It's really out of control. I guess it's the perfect combination: men & CLs. You can't go wrong. :lol:
Yeah, they are cute and very willing to help you. Speaking of male SA's, Gino called back and he located nude patent decolltes (sp??) but that is not really what I want. So, I guess I will just keep stalking. Oh well, give me an E for effort!:crybaby:

Yeah, they are cute and very willing to help you. Speaking of male SA's, Gino called back and he located nude patent decolltes (sp??) but that is not really what I want. So, I guess I will just keep stalking. Oh well, give me an E for effort!:crybaby:

CJY - I doubt that Gino located a nude decollete, he probably is referring to beige (the light camel color). I think that many SAs are clueless about the difference, they should hang out at TPF to become better educated about those subtle differences in CL shoes!