~ CL's Becoming Loose During the Day =/

foxyqt

O.G.
May 22, 2007
Hi Ladies!

I've had this scenario with all my CL's and was wondering if any of you experienced the same thing :confused1:

When I wear my CL shoes to work in the morning they fit perfectly at first, but a few hours through the day they start becoming a little loose. Its like my feet shrunk or something! When I first put them on in the morning the heel feels snug but just a while after walking around at work the heels keep slipping off my feet :nogood:

This happens with all my CL shoes: Decolettes, Rolandos, etc... I probably have to carry extra heel grips in my handbag everytime I go out in my CL's! :Push:

I haven't noticed this happening, but I do agree that my feet fluctuate during the day. I don't have any suggestions, but I think the extra heel grips is a good idea! Good luck!! :smile:

I actually find the opposite is true as my feet swell during the day but heel grips can't hurt. I see you're in Abu Dhabi, could it be aircon cooling your feet as the day goes on?

Oh I'm glad I'm not alone! lol!

kisenian; thanks! I might start doing that.. I can't wear the heel grips at first because then the shoes would be too tight so I need to carry extra ones for later hehe

foxcieyello; yes but I just thought its weird that this keeps happening all the time..

5elle; that could be a reason as there is air conditioning everywhere in Abu Dhabi..

Faraasha; & it gets very difficult in 120 heels >.<

Thanks all! :heart:

I have the same thing happen. Some shoes I cant put on if I have the grips in in the morning but need them by the end of the day. I've been carrying around grips, tip toes insoles you name it to fix them during the day. i find that sometimes putting in something thin like a foot petals killer cushion will help, although its snug at first when it loosen through the day it doesn't loosen as much...though there is slipping its not as bad. I haven't found a great solution yet.

Same things always happen to me too. I could try in in the afternoon and it would be okay. Then, at night, it would barely fit me. But sometimes I could also wear it at night and it would be too big. I guess the leather does shrink. Also, I read somewhere once that our feet also swells at the afternoon or something, a long time ago, so I forgot..

two words: water retention.

Usually in the mornings your body is dehydrated and retaining water. Your feet and fingers are most likely to be swollen. In the course of the day, when you drink more fluids ( non-caffeine) the swelling will decrease. This is why I never buy new shoes in the morning, because they always tend to fit loose afterwards.

My shoes always fit looser at the end of the day. My Decolletes literally fall off my feet.

Another thing that happens sometimes is with every step I take, I think my feet comes out of the shoe slightly then when I step back down, the air rushes out so it sounds like my feet are farting. So embarassing! Does this happen to anyone else? Are my shoes too big then?

*ETA* The air escaping noise happens with my patent Ron Rons, which I sized 1/2 size down. I don't think they're too big b/c the toe box and length are perfect, but that sound with each step makes me not want to wear them at all...

My shoes always fit looser at the end of the day. My Decolletes literally fall off my feet.

Another thing that happens sometimes is with every step I take, I think my feet comes out of the shoe slightly then when I step back down, the air rushes out so it sounds like my feet are farting. So embarassing! Does this happen to anyone else? Are my shoes too big then?

*ETA* The air escaping noise happens with my patent Ron Rons, which I sized 1/2 size down. I don't think they're too big b/c the toe box and length are perfect, but that sound with each step makes me not want to wear them at all...

Shoe fart!!!! :roflmfao:

This happens to me when I walk down the hall at work, and I am SO embarrassed!

I find that my shoes get tighter throughout the day; I usually can't put my shoes back on after lunch.