Cloudy skies call for a reveal...

I like it but if you feel you won't use it often enough then bring it back. it sounds like you might be more happy getting the larger bag you wanted. does it come in grey?

It's really pretty - I love the green edge paint on this color! - and the color is an excellent alternative to Black, but if you think your XL will fill the need you have for a smaller quilted bag and that you won't get very much use from it, then I agree that you should return it and use the $$ towards a bag that you know you'll use a lot more.

I think it all comes down to the size of your collection and whether or not you want a variety of colors/styles or want to stick with bags you know you'll get the most use out of

I think that's a gorgeous bag! It's got a classic shape, pattern, and color. It's almost as if it's a 'must-have' for your bag wardrobe!

Still, if it doesn't make you go :cloud9::love: then dump it! Life's too short!

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the lovely compliments and advice. Unfortunately, I think it is going back -- ever since I started grad school, I've been using "smaller" bags less and less, mostly on the weekends if at all. Even though this Single is really pretty, I think I should invest in something I will actually use a bit more.