Clothes to match?

1. Do you guys buy clothes to match your LVs? I caught myself the other day thinking, "This would match great with my perforated green speedy" :lol:

I have yet to buy the speedy. :shocked:

2. hmm I never really done that..its cute though =D

3. Not really, I am almost ALWAYS in jeans so it's pretty easy!!!:lol:

4. Yes! I just got a Primp top that'll look adorable with my peppermint bedford :smile:

5. same here :lol:

6. nope, i just use whatever bag i feel like using, but it is a plus if the bag matches my clothes:rolleyes:

7. Nope, other way around! I keep the clothes simple, don't want to distract from bags and shoes.:biggrin:

8. Not with clothes, but shoes, absolutely!

9. I get dressed first, then choose the bag!

10. Only once, when I bought my perf. speedy. I decided on the green one in the end because I have a lot of red clothes, and then the fuschia bag would be useless for those occations when I would carry it. However, I somewhat regrets this now, and hope to get my hands on one within new year.

11. I Definitely Match My Bags (& Shoes & Jewelry) To My Outfits. When Buying Clothes (Which Is A Lot!)....I Definitely Think About If I Have A Bag To Match. & When Buying A Bag, It's Hard To Buy If Nothing Matches...But, Hey Go Buy More Clothes!!!!!

12. I usually buy purses to match my clothes... but now that I think about it I should really do it the other way around. The purses will be with me much longer than any of my clothes will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice