*CLOSED* Authenticate This TODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authentic. Full retail $875.00. I picked on up at the Woodbury outlet Presidents Day weekend for $335.00 incl tax, in black. Call the outlets and find out if they have any more. It is a great bag and worth every penny! I use my Pashmy Messenger so much that I'm beginning to consider it my favorite bag overall!
Good luck!

Hi LT bag Lady, Thanks for the thumbs up:smile: since I live overseas, cant get to the premium outlets...anyway have gotten the bag (for more than you did tho but really like it). Did you get the small one too? do the external pockets fit a cellphone and bunch of keys?
Thanks again:smile:

Hi LT bag Lady, Thanks for the thumbs up:smile: since I live overseas, cant get to the premium outlets...anyway have gotten the bag (for more than you did tho but really like it). Did you get the small one too? do the external pockets fit a cellphone and bunch of keys?
Thanks again:smile:

Did you win that one, as I see it has ended. If you won it at that price you did great!!!!!:yahoo:
I have the Small one and the pockets are large enough for a chcekbook no problem! The bag is great in everyway! You can fit a cell phone in the 2 lower pocket easily. I use the small one of my car entry thingy, about the sze of a credit card just a bit thicker.

You will love this bag! As I said above, she is worth every penny and I meant of the full retail $875.00!!
Post pictures when you get her in the TODS Lover thread!
CHeers

:tup:Authentic. Yes, the seller has sold many TODS Pashmys, she probably got them at the outlet or on sale at the boutique or a dept store. I have this bag in the Grande size, I cannot say enough about the Pashmy line, they are perfect! The outside pockets are very practical and the bags are so light weight. Perfect for rainy days and traveling!
Post pictures if you get it!
Cheers,

Appreciate if anyone could justify if below is authentic.. Many thanks

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...item=320346002948&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting
0fad_1.JPG

Can you ask the seller to send you a picture of either side of that TODS embossing? Also a closeup of the studs, hardware so I can clearly see the font on the T's and TODS engravings. Can't take anything for granted on this style, b/c as I mentioned before, I have seen counterfeits.
Cheers

Can you ask the seller to send you a picture of either side of that TODS embossing? Also a closeup of the studs, hardware so I can clearly see the font on the T's and TODS engravings. Can't take anything for granted on this style, b/c as I mentioned before, I have seen counterfeits.
Cheers

Noted. Have requested seller to send those pictures. Thank you for these valuable advices. As I dont own any Tods, certainly have no clue to it at all. Your advices are very important. Thanks again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.